Class of 2023 - JUCO C J’onre Reed (TX/KS) Committed / Signed to Syracuse (12/18/22) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 JUCO C J’onre Reed (TX/KS) Committed / Signed to Syracuse (12/18/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the thing we have lacked for so long is a center to control the line.. you can scheme help to the tackles and a dominant tackle is great but teams that have a dominant center are the ones that seem to be the best olines.

So this is really a big commit for Cuse. It's really important to get that big center. Anything about any WRs at this point?

Seems like the staff does a really good job closing when we can get them on campus. We tend to see commitments sooner than expected like in this case. I mean I'm assuming he is committing today otherwise it would be weird to announce committing to another school while still at a different one.

Seems like the staff does a really good job closing when we can get them on campus. We tend to see commitments sooner than expected like in this case. I mean I'm assuming he is committing today otherwise it would be weird to announce committing to another school while still at a different one.
Big difference getting kids to visit ans vervalntgese days compared to a couple of years ago.

Better facilities.

Better coaches.

It makes a big difference

And the Lally Center is going to take things to a new level.

Status
Not open for further replies.