Class of 2018 - JUCO DB Duwayne Johnson (DC) SIGNED NLI SYRACUSE | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 JUCO DB Duwayne Johnson (DC) SIGNED NLI SYRACUSE

Well we did have a good early signing period.

Assuming he's going to be qualified, Duwayne must be a big priority right about now.

Since most of the backup CB's with any playing time have transferred you would think we need to add at least 2 DBs

Could Williams announcing his transfer have something to do with learning that Johnson will be eligible?

Haven't seen that -- what's the source [not shooting messenger, just asking]?

Could Williams announcing his transfer have something to do with learning that Johnson will be eligible?

I don't think so. Williams was 3rd string last fall with 3 kids redshirting (Clarke, Coley, Iffy). Those 3 now enter the picture with another 3 on the way (Jonas, Cisco, Trill), plus Cordy. If Rodney wants to play next fall he needs to transfer.

And I do believe Johnson will be here this summer.

Haven't seen that -- what's the source [not shooting messenger, just asking]?
I don't have a source...I was sincerely asking the question if that was a possibility. By the way, if I ever post anything and make it sound like I know something, it's just me saying what Bnoro said.

Been a while but I can report that Duwayne is on campus for the spring game
Well that is certainly good news. Would think there is a real shot he makes it to the hill. If we can add some talented experience ant safety that bodes really well for our DB group.

He’s currently on campus two weeks from now?
The-Future-Is-Now-Road-Sign.jpg

Been a while but I can report that Duwayne is on campus for the spring game
dont understand. Is he on campus to watch spring practices? or is he coming for the spring game?