Class of 2023 - JUCO DL Michael Nwokocha (TX) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/8/24) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 JUCO DL Michael Nwokocha (TX) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/8/24)

Nothing to report. Just wanted to post a dart hitting its mark.

;)

Home Run Yes GIF

Did Darton graduate and if so does he have an extra year of eligibility? You can’t like this team without being a fan of his…Played hard for a long time. Just wondering if he is a possibility for 2024.

Sorry to post this here (Cuse Legacy) LOL

Yes, please.

This guy [6-5 290] and Wilson would really give us a bigger set of DTs to use inside, to go along with Ingraham.
I love each piece of the puzzle that HCFB and staff are putting together. This puzzle is becoming to be a "master piece ". Go Orange

Last edited:
Did Darton graduate and if so does he have an extra year of eligibility? You can’t like this team without being a fan of his…Played hard for a long time. Just wondering if he is a possibility for 2024.

Darton graduated last spring. He is in grad school. Eventually I will ask his fiance. As I have said before their wedding is in Arizona in November 2024.

I would love Darton to be a part of the program next year if he wants. He is really easy to root for.

I hope so. Raikes is a traditional NT sized guy. I think Nwokocha would be in the DT rotation and man sub 4.8 speed at that size, wow.
He fits the 3 shade mold with that speed for a big guy.

Following the bread crumbs, I'm not sure that Raikes is in the picture (which likely means there will be a committed post any second now given my recent history).

Guessing Nwokocha might be next...
If you subscribe to Mike at SI, he has some info in his Monday Musings from this week.

Yeah that would see highly unusual for someone planning on playing a football season this fall - might be telling in and of itself.
Or.. he will get married at halftime of an Arizona Cardinals game and then fly back to SU to finish the season, just to keep it all about football

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom