JUCO OT Chongo Kondolo offered | Syracusefan.com

JUCO OT Chongo Kondolo offered

Chongo Kondolo, please meet Chinonso Obokoh.

Get this man enrolled. We could use some more Chongo.

Not to rain on the parade but he looks like the black Michael Kay not very athletic and slow. Eesh hope Pugh stays another year.

Not to rain on the parade but he looks like the black Michael Kay not very athletic and slow. Eesh hope Pugh stays another year.

Wasn't Kay only 6-1?

5.1 40 and how can you tell he's not "athletic"?

Not sure what you're watching...but his video is pretty impressive. Quick feet and plenty fast enough to pull when necessary.

Who cares what his 40 time is, he's an OT. What is his 10 time?
I thin k JD cares. I was just responding to the comment that he's "slow". I don't think 5.1 is all that slow for a 280 lb. offensive lineman.

The coaching staff likes him ALOT...Illinois, BYU, Maryland and us have offered

The coaching staff likes him ALOT...Illinois, BYU, Maryland and us have offered

They must have better film than what is on that site. I would have expected him to be more dominate and fluid.