JUCO Safety Duron Singleton | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

JUCO Safety Duron Singleton

i never said i knew exactly why he didn't visit. me making an opinion on information given is wrong how? your last sentence doesn't even make sense, sure if we wanted him we had him, but we are the ones that cancelled the visit. who knows why we cancelled, i assume it is bc we went all in on Singleton. It's so wrong to say that. take it easy

Nobody really knows if there was a visit scheduled to be canceled in the first place. There are a ton of red flags with this kid and I highly doubt he ever had a firm (commit-able) Syracuse offer.

Nobody really knows if there was a visit scheduled to be canceled in the first place. There are a ton of red flags with this kid and I highly doubt he ever had a firm (commit-able) Syracuse offer.

well i guess if what recruiting services post can't be counted on then that could be, but i doubt it, especially since we were in his final 3 today. what were the red flags? just curious i never saw anything?

well i guess if what recruiting services post can't be counted on then that could be, but i doubt it, especially since we were in his final 3 today. what were the red flags? just curious i never saw anything?
Bingo!

Recruiting services depend on the athletes and their coaches for most of their information. As we all know, many times these kids stretch the truth about offers and visits which automatically makes recruiting service information questionable.

Bingo!

Recruiting services depend on the athletes and their coaches for most of their information. As we all know, many times these kids stretch the truth about offers and visits which automatically makes recruiting service information questionable.

I think "many times" is a huge exaggeration. It's very rare for kids and HS coaches to outright lie to the recruiting services about offers like Simeon Thomas did.

I think "many times" is a huge exaggeration. It's very rare for kids and HS coaches to outright lie to the recruiting services about offers like Simeon Thomas did.
Um...ok...how about sometimes?

Either way, depending solely on recruiting services for information is fool's gold. We have people on this board that are far more accurate than the "services".

Um...ok...how about sometimes?

Either way, depending solely on recruiting services for information is fool's gold. We have people on this board that are far more accurate than the "services".

i'm not basing anything solely on recruiting services. there is plenty of other information available as well. There is a big difference in believing Thomas had offers from LSU, Fla, So Car, etc, and then believing he had a visit set up since it was known he was talking to Syracuse. McDonald was at his school the week prior. Other then him and Jones, why would he be there? your stretching it a little bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom