Judah is one and done | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Judah is one and done

Age is why Mintz would go if he were a first round pick.
Getting drafted at 19 gives a player more development team. Plus why would a kid want to play zone with an NIL rather than get paid to play professional basketball with pro coaching.
If Mintz is on the draft radar we can hope but it’s more likely he would go.
Because money matters and it’s always mattered.

This thread is really uncalled for and should be nuked. Our program is in the gutter and we need to go through this again?

This thread is really uncalled for and should be nuked. Our program is in the gutter and we need to go through this again?
We’re talking about a fanbase that made “Sean Tucker transferring” into a thing to the point that he felt the need to address it….even though it was literally a scenario made up out of thin air by some Costanza.

Because money matters and it’s always mattered.
Would coming back to college help his draft stock or hurt it? If he is going in the late first round I don’t see why he would stay.
I get college kids can make money now but we are just assuming the money is going to be there. With the current state of the program I don’t see boosters buying players to stay unless they are older and would want to start earning. A freshman staying doesn’t make as much sense if they can go first round.

For all intents and purposes this is Jim Boeheim’s program. I don’t see him wanting boosters even his friend buying a player to stay. He seems like the guy who wants NIL to be like it was for his son and the cereal company. Where it’s an endorsement deal and not an NIL just buying a player with a booster.

I think if Judah is a borderline first round pick he is out of here.

Dion had an NBA body when he first walked on the court for Syracuse.
Dion had to lose weight. He was chunky as a freshman but was in shape for his sophomore year.

FWIW my source with connections to the program thinks he’s gone.
If that's the way it goes, I rather have him gone to the pros than transfer out.

he's not showing up on any draft boards... this is a very talented, highly crowded draft.
will he leave for the second round?
(heck - even Kadary is barely top-100 - and boy have his minutes, points, and overall production crashed.. not to mention Guerrier's... oh my)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom