Judah Mintz returning? | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz returning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peanut M&M's and Snickers shouldn't even be listed. Nuts don't belong in chocolate.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Peanut M&M's and Snickers shouldn't even be listed. Nuts don't belong in chocolate.
Man, that's some Mars family bull kind of thinking.

First off peeps are awesome. Second of all, candy corn is awesome. Third of all, you suck for not liking either.

I got only peeps, jelly beans, and candy corn in my easter basket as a kid for years while my brother got all manners of chocolate bunnies, Cadbury eggs, etc.

My mother claimed later that I didn't like chocolate.

I hate peeps and candy corn.

I got only peeps, jelly beans, and candy corn in my easter basket as a kid for years while my brother got all manners of chocolate bunnies, Cadbury eggs, etc.

you got screwed

Three Musketeers and Milky Way fanboi checking in.
Oh don't get me wrong, Mars has some good candy bars. It's just well known that the Mars family doesn't like peanut butter.

Oh don't get me wrong, Mars has some good candy bars. It's just well known that the Mars family doesn't like peanut butter.

In these trying times of reliance on the portal.. they may just have to give in and snag themselves a high quality pb option.

Never heard of candy corn for Easter.

Never heard of candy corn for Easter.

Yeah, sounds like brother got all the candy purchased for Easter and he got all the crap leftover from the bottom of someone’s Halloween basket

I would hate to derail a great conversation about candy and other stuff but...Judah spent spring break in Miami. Does that sound like someone who is contemplating an NBA evaluation?

Judah seems like a bright kid. He wouldn't be relaxing on South Beach if he was thinking NBA this year. He would have spent his break working with a coach and prepping for "auditions".

Judah is staying.
Errrr okay.
It’s not a done deal, but…

That’s why Jeffrey Dahmer kept testicles in his freezer.

I did not see that one coming.

It figures that Frozen would be the expert.

"What do serial killers keep from their victims for $600, Alex".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom