Judah Mintz to NBA Draft | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to NBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love him being mad that someone within the building outscooped his own inevitable post. It's all about social media now for these guys.

I will not miss judah mintz and this era of no postseason play. He was a very good player who will be forgotten very shortly.

This to me is addition by subtraction

the_shriek_170__99690.jpg

Mike is catching strays...
Unnecessary and harsh, but not a stray - Mike wrote the article. Based on Judah's reaction I'm guessing he didn't get Judah's input. Not sure if he tried to reach out or not. Also not sure who his two anonymous sources are and whether it's someone like a parent who could speak for him.

Unnecessary and harsh, but not a stray - Mike wrote the article. Based on Judah's reaction I'm guessing he didn't get Judah's input. Not sure if he tried to reach out or not. Also not sure who his two anonymous sources are and whether it's someone like a parent who could speak for him.
the program has an obligation to quickly say he's gone. not on judah's media/marketing terms mind you.

the portal doesn't care about Judah's long winding road goodbye. If he's gone, someone in the building (wink wink Red) dropped a dime to Mike to make sure the store is open for a PG now

the program has an obligation to quickly say he's gone. not on judah's media/marketing terms mind you.

the portal doesn't care about Judah's long winding road goodbye. If he's gone, someone in the building (wink wink Red) dropped a dime to Mike to make sure the store is open for a PG now
Agreed. But Red was never waiting for an instagram post to recruit a PG. He's recruiting them and telling them Judah's gone. The media posts are for the rest of us.

Do you seriously think PGs currently in the portal, being actively recruited by Syracuse, needed a Mike Waters article to confirm it?

If a spot is available, Red's word works just fine

Do you seriously think PGs currently in the portal, being actively recruited by Syracuse, needed a Mike Waters article to confirm it?

If a spot is available, Red's word works just fine
I don’t think recruits needed an article but it cleans up the narrative when the new guy arrives. He doesn’t have to make awkward mentions of Judah and how they will coexist, Judah doesn’t have to comment, etc

Why not? It's his decision to announce, not Mike Waters. like this is why majority of this country can't stand the media. It's all about themselves. There's no common decency in their circles.
What do you think Mike Waters job is called? Is he perhaps a reporter? Did he perhaps report some news that was relayed to him? Poor little child has to whine because he wanted to post his little instagram for some likes from strangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom