Judah Mintz to NBA Draft | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to NBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not surprised but he's not ready. Maybe he will improve and get there but despite his high scoring totals, he's not NBA right now. I get it though, time to make a quick buck.

021284BA-4BC8-4BF9-8B1B-1E47E4C1F23E.gif

Although I figured this would happen, I would think for a player like Mintz, staying another year and earning six figures in NIL would be the better short-term financial decision.

I’m sure this was a very tough decision for Judah and the family. He was very entertaining and although not perfect, no one is, and he was one of the better players we’ve had in the past few years. I wish him all success and thank him for choosing us.

Although I figured this would happen, I would think for a player like Mintz, staying another year and earning six figures in NIL would be the better short-term financial decision.
Absolutely agree unless the pros are telling him different. I don't care much for the nba but from what I know of it he will have a tough time with his size and shooting ability. Another lucrative NIL year, where he works on that jumper would make more sense to me anyway. Good luck Judah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom