Judah Mintz to NBA Draft | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to NBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy that only Chris Bell remains from JB's "best class ever." If you asked me last season, I would've said he'd be the first to leave.
Shhhhh , not out loud . Lets hope hes staying. We could always use his shooting potential.

We really have to stop caring about people being mean to reporters.

Mike did his job. Often, his job requires him to do things that aren’t cool to do to people. Mike knows that. Mike knows backlash comes with the job. Mike knows how to block that out.

Crazy that only Chris Bell remains from JB's "best class ever." If you asked me last season, I would've said he'd be the first to leave.
Wow Crazy!

Do you seriously think PGs currently in the portal, being actively recruited by Syracuse, needed a Mike Waters article to confirm it?

If a spot is available, Red's word works just fine
I think there's a ton of BS being spewed out there to keep guys on a leash. We have no idea if Judah was jerking Red around either on staying/going.

I think you are underestimating human nature here. It's better that it's out and he's gone.

Always appreciated Judah and wish him the best.
But even now...he has to complain.
No harm, no foul.
He can still make any announcement he wants.

Mike is just doing his job.
And if Judah doesn't like the media now...let's hope he does not wind up playing in NYC or one of a few other places where local sports media consistently bring it.

I think there's a ton of BS being spewed out there to keep guys on a leash. We have no idea if Judah was jerking Red around either on staying/going.

I think you are underestimating human nature here. It's better that it's out and he's gone.

To be fair I think you are underestimating conversations behind closed doors.

Either way -- if he's going to be leaving, so be it. No sense in wasting time -- but I don't think a 'dime' needed to be dropped to Mike Waters to let Portal PGs know is all

What it comes down to is Mike reporting this before Judah had a chance to. If you know anything about kids these days, they love the spotlight and attention. Yes, Mike is doing his job but he took the moment away from Judah. Some might say thats wrong.

What it comes down to is Mike reporting this before Judah had a chance to. If you know anything about kids these days, they love the spotlight and attention. Yes, Mike is doing his job but he took the moment away from Judah. Some might say thats wrong.

When did our season end? It has been pretty much a foregone conclusion that he was leaving. He had plenty of time to announce. I am sure Mike has been sitting on this story for a while.

And they are enablers. Tough tits kid.

Well, they would be wrong. MIke wouldn't do that to a high school kid. This kid is basically a professional As is Mike. Mike has a job to do. Inform the public. He is expected to get it first and get it right. In both cases, he did. I am sure he called the Mintz family and gave them an opportunity to tell him they got it wrong. They didn't take that opportunity. What is he suppose to do then? I have the story. No one has said that I am wrong. Wait for some one to beat him to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom