Judah Mintz to NBA Draft | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to NBA Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they would be wrong. MIke wouldn't do that to a high school kid. This kid is basically a professional As is Mike. Mike has a job to do. Infrom the public. He is expected to get it first and get it right. In both cases, he did. I am sure he called the Mintz family and gave them an opportunity to tell him they got it wrong. They didn't take that opportunity. What is he suppose to do then? I have the story. No one has said that I am wrong. Wait for some one to beat him to it?
we have entered a period of "the media is always wrong" because the agenda doesn't fit someone's agenda. It's precisely his job to report this if the story is air tight and it is because he got multiple sources from inside the building.

people need to grow up and act like adults starting w Judah Mintz. These guys are getting paid now. Pay more attention to your game and less attention towards your graphics department for the instagram roll out.

Well, they would be wrong. MIke wouldn't do that to a high school kid. This kid is basically a professional As is Mike. Mike has a job to do. Inform the public. He is expected to get it first and get it right. In both cases, he did. I am sure he called the Mintz family and gave them an opportunity to tell him they got it wrong. They didn't take that opportunity. What is he suppose to do then? I have the story. No one has said that I am wrong. Wait for some one to beat him to it?
I never said he was wrong. Knowing how these kids think, I understand why JM is mad.

At the end of the day, it's better for the program to get this info out there sooner rather than later - especially in the portal era. Judah could have announced it sooner rather than later, but he chose not to for whatever reason.

It's not like this was leaked by the ball boys. It needed to be out there.

Hopefully he can improve his game and find success in the pros, and hopefully Red can find a true PG.

I appreciate Judah’s time in Orange & wish him the best. That being said, I’ve been sitting on this one for a while. All in good fun!

IMG_0077.gif

“Judah Mintz had not officially announced anything about his future plans, his dad tells me”.

Doesn’t mean he hasn’t told people in the program though.

It also doesn’t mean that one of his options is to come back and play at Syracuse next year.

At the end of the day, it's better for the program to get this info out there sooner rather than later - especially in the portal era. Judah could have announced it sooner rather than later, but he chose not to for whatever reason.

It's not like this was leaked by the ball boys. It needed to be out there.

Hopefully he can improve his game and find success in the pros, and hopefully Red can find a true PG.
Yeah agreed. I have no problem getting the truth public so his moment doesn't fubar our PG hunting. Sorry it's about the name on the front of the jerseys, not the back now and days.

In my opinion, Judah is mad, because this completely undermines his autograph session in May. It’s going to decrease the number of people who show up, and probably increase the percentage of people who do show up that are going to be mad at him.

Well, they would be wrong. MIke wouldn't do that to a high school kid. This kid is basically a professional As is Mike. Mike has a job to do. Inform the public. He is expected to get it first and get it right. In both cases, he did. I am sure he called the Mintz family and gave them an opportunity to tell him they got it wrong. They didn't take that opportunity. What is he suppose to do then? I have the story. No one has said that I am wrong. Wait for some one to beat him to it?

Exactly.

This is the media version of Judah complaining to the refs.

Why not? It's his decision to announce, not Mike Waters. like this is why majority of this country can't stand the media. It's all about themselves. There's no common decency in their circles.

It's Judah's decision to NOT tell others that would leak it to Mike Waters...

Loose lips sink ships.

Mike was just doing his job.

In my opinion, Judah is mad, because this completely undermines his autograph session in May. It’s going to decrease the number of people who show up, and probably increase the percentage of people who do show up that are going to be mad at him.
His Grandpa tweeting "Good Riddance Syracuse" might not help numbers at the autograph session.

Why not? It's his decision to announce, not Mike Waters. like this is why majority of this country can't stand the media. It's all about themselves. There's no common decency in their circles.

Yes, don't do your job Mike, because the basketball player that everyone knows is leaving wants to be the one to announce that he's leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom