Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 100 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks have been too busy laying pipe on memorial day weekend (myself included).

Check back again tomorrow at noon.
denzel washington GIF

Dear Judah,
Do you realize that the 2024 Final Four is in Phoenix? Oh and I just happen to live in Phoenix! As someone who is getting up there in age, this would be a dream to me. So please come back and help me reach this dream of having SU here in the 2024 Final Four. That should be enough of a reason for you to want to come back...to make an old Orange lady happy.
Love,
llandz

Dear Judah,
Do you realize that the 2024 Final Four is in Phoenix? Oh and I just happen to live in Phoenix! As someone who is getting up there in age, this would be a dream to me. So please come back and help me reach this dream of having SU here in the 2024 Final Four. That should be enough of a reason for you to want to come back...to make an old Orange lady happy.
Love,
llandz

Let's do it. Cuse party in the desert next year!

Dear Judah,
Love,
llandz
This may do it

Judah is 19.

We are grown men and women refreshing this thread to get an update to his decision like people waiting for calls after their first date.

What's wrong with this picture?
What's wrong with the picture that grown men and women that never attended a certain university care so much about the success of its varsity sports?

There's a lot about the emotion, money, and dedication that fans commit to college athletics that doesn't make sense.

My least concern is at guard. We have zero consistent production from anyone on our frontline. Benny, Bell and and the big guy have proven nothing at this point. That is where our season will be determined.
It's not so much that we have bigger concerns elsewhere, it's that Judah is a game changer. Position specific concerns mean more to me in football than basketball.

Plenty of teams play 3 guards and have no issues rebounding. Our brains have been washed seeing poor rebounding teams due to the built in defect of the zone.
And I think lack of emphasis on it. We had some good rebounding teams when we were zoning, but lately I never saw the mean streak needed to go and get the ball that you consistently see from other teams. I hope we get meaner.

I would wager there is not another fanbase in the country that would have the kind of epic threads we do for one player.

I mean we are truly fanatical. I think more than those knuckleheads at UK even.
Also, we have posters that cover for one another's bits when they're, uh, away on business.

It's all very meta fan stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors