Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters | Page 114 | Syracusefan.com

Judah Mintz to test NBA Draft waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
all scouts have been telling him he should return to college. Not saying he will listen to them but he should.
If 100% of the teams are telling him the same thing then it should be an easy decision. I have a feeling a couple are telling him something different.

If they were I think he’d be gone already. Maybe he’s waiting to hear something he hasn’t heard?
Maybe but also could depend on some other player's decisions as well.

It really just makes so much sense for him to come back. But who knows these days. Best of luck either way and I’ll be rooting for him either way obviously.

It’d just be a nice change to be a team next year with some real expectations again. Been a few years. If Mintz doesn’t come back I think we are a top 40 team. If Mintz comes back I think we are a top 15 team. That’s how important he is. Mintz, Starling, Westry would be a great trio. Then you have solid role players like Cuffe, Benny, Brown, McLeod, Bell and Taylor. That team will make some noise. Selfishly hoping he comes back

So he was part of the 46% who didn’t? Not sure the point. The G league isn’t a death sentence that you’re making it out to be, look at the great players who’ve gone through there.
There's a reason you're on ignore. The NBA is not filled with G Leaguers. A cup of coffee is what quantifies one as an NBA player now? The bar has fallen extremely low for Syracuse. If Mintz makes that decision, good luck to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom