July Open Evaluation Period | Syracusefan.com

July Open Evaluation Period

Seems like Autry is gonna be busy this month as both JB and Hop will be London bound...

Seems like Autry is gonna be busy this month as both JB and Hop will be London bound...
Is anyone out with Red and Gerry

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Red and Mac won't have to go far to watch some of the main prospects this week. Jermaine Lawrence, Rondae Jefferson, Tyler Roberson, Isaiah Whithead, Chinonso Obokoh, Rysheed Jordan, and Thomas Bryant are some of the notables playing in camps and tourneys in Pennsylvania this week.

"Sorry Jim and Hop really wanted to be here to watch you. Unfortunately, they were asked to represent the nation and coach USA Basketball."

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Coaches get to start watching the recruits starting at 5 today. Check the blog for updates throughout the month.

That is a damn good blog... hadn't been there in awhile. Looking forward to the updates.

Couple of notes that I wanted to share. Spoke to someone who actually liked Tyler Roberson more than Jermaine Lawrence. The staff loves both so it should be interesting how everything plays out in that department. IMHO I believe we'll end up with two guards in this class. The staff is really going hard after Ennis, Selden, and Kam Williams. I'm really really intrigued by Marcus Lee. Seems to have the most potential out of the bigs that we have offered.

Still feel good about Ennis & Briscoe, the rest we'll just have to wait and see.

Is your feeling on Ennis and Briscoe based on new info? L'Ville lately seems like a legit threat for Ennis.

Bc
Let's just say both are ours to lose. This is recruiting so I'm not making any guarantees but the odds are still in our favor.
Yes we found out how people act when things changed with noel lol.

Couple of notes that I wanted to share. Spoke to someone who actually liked Tyler Roberson more than Jermaine Lawrence. The staff loves both so it should be interesting how everything plays out in that department. IMHO I believe we'll end up with two guards in this class. The staff is really going hard after Ennis, Selden, and Kam Williams. I'm really really intrigued by Marcus Lee. Seems to have the most potential out of the bigs that we have offered.

Still feel good about Ennis & Briscoe, the rest we'll just have to wait and see.
Francis, why would the staff want to bring in a 2G in this class when they already have Cooney and Mike G. at the position...doesn't seem like there is PT for another high level recruit in 2013?

Francis, why would the staff want to bring in a 2G in this class when they already have Cooney and Mike G. at the position...doesn't seem like there is PT for another high level recruit in 2013?
The guards being recruited are combos that bring versatility at the 1 and 2. Cooney is mainly a 2 and Mike G 2/3. Doesn't hurt to land another guard who can play the one along with Ennis if MCW is gone, which I think will most likely happen.

Yes we found out how people act when things changed with noel lol.
Ya damn right about that lol OMOsmiley_1_.png

Arinze has a younger brother name Chinanu, who is in the 2014 class. He's been playing well currently in a tourney in Wisconsin.

Arinze has a younger brother name Chinanu, who is in the 2014 class. He's been playing well currently in a tourney in Wisconsin.
How big is he?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Francis, you had mentioned Thomas Robinson was camping in PA. However I haven't been able to find anything on the kid. Have you heard anything? Is he hitting camps? If so, is he playing well. Do you know if staff was able to see him?

Francis, you had mentioned Thomas Robinson was camping in PA. However I haven't been able to find anything on the kid. Have you heard anything? Is he hitting camps? If so, is he playing well. Do you know if staff was able to see him?

Dunno who you're talking about. The only Thomas Robinson that I know is the dude from Kansas. Plus all of the camps were done last week during the first evaluation period. It's all aau tourneys now.

Dunno whoo you're talking about. The only Thomas Robinson that I know is the dude from Kansas. Plus all of the camps were done last week during the first evaluation period. It's all aau tourneys now.
Just a guess, but I think he means Thomas Bryant from Rochester???

Just a guess, but I think he means Thomas Bryant from Rochester???
Oh ok, if that's the case then unfortunately Bryant didn't show up at the camp. Not sure of the reason. All I know is that UNC has made him a really high priority early on, so JB and the gang are going to have to protect their turf in this one like DC2.

@AdamZagoria
Syracuse has grad asst Nick Resavy on the road b/c Boeheim & Hop are w/ Team USA. #stjbb has Derrick Wrobel b/c no Dunlap replacement yet.

@AdamZagoria
Syracuse has grad asst Nick Resavy on the road b/c Boeheim & Hop are w/ Team USA. #stjbb has Derrick Wrobel b/c no Dunlap replacement yet.
So it is Red, GMAC and Resavy? I hope Resavy has an orange shirt that says in big bold letters "Boheim and Hopkins are working with your idols, otherwise they would be here like these other loser coaches who aren't so blessed as to work with the BEST in the world." Nick may need to have some of that written on his back and then constantly spin or something, or maybe one of those sandwich board thingies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom