Just a reminder | Syracusefan.com

Just a reminder

Orangezoo

In the wind
VCU neutral, ASU neutral, Auburn neutral, IU, @ FSU, Nova neutral. That is 6 of the 9 total games we have played.

The comments in the game thread you would think this was the Colgate game after playing a bunch of 200 plus Net teams at home.

It's the hardest schedule we have started with in a long time and it's not close. Hell of an effort for 30 minutes. If Buddy had his sea legs and wasn't ice cold we might have won this one. Gotta rest up and get back to winning vs the Hoyas.

We are on a short list of teams having been as battle tested as us at this point in the season.

Colgate only major complaint. Benny needs to find his game- that's the key to taking the next step.

VCU neutral, ASU neutral, Auburn neutral, IU, @ FSU, Nova neutral. That is 6 of the 9 total games we have played.

The comments in the game thread you would think this was the Colgate game after playing a bunch of 200 plus Net teams at home.

It's the hardest schedule we have started with in a long time and it's not close. Hell of an effort for 30 minutes. If Buddy had his sea legs and wasn't ice cold we might have won this one. Gotta rest up and get back to winning vs the Hoyas.

We are on a short list of teams having been as battle tested as us at this point in the season.

Colgate only major complaint. Benny needs to find his game- that's the key to taking the next step.
How bout you post a reminder to the team about getting a D board .. tired legs .. are these guys 50 ? Rebounding is about will.. they lack it

saturday is as close to a must win for december as you can get. 6-4 would put us in a good position to at least be a bubble team. lose and its a major uphill climb.

Whew. I read this thread and thought, hmm a positive thread. I saw you posted and rushed back to see a negative comment. Great job. You saved the thread.
Sorry .. I’ll go get you some milk and cookies and make sure nurse ratchet reads you a bed time story

How bout you post a reminder to the team about getting a D board .. tired legs .. are these guys 50 ? Rebounding is about will.. they lack it

I've got the exact appropriate response for this kind of crap. Not worth my time though. Walk it off.

saturday is as close to a must win for december as you can get. 6-4 would put us in a good position to at least be a bubble team. lose and its a major uphill climb.
We’ll be comfortably in on Selection Sunday

I can't wait to face off as an 11 seed against BYU and see them go 6-40 from deep.

Whew. I read this thread and thought, hmm a positive thread. I saw you posted and rushed back to see a negative comment. Great job. You saved the thread.
I had great seats. It was not will. They were much quicker. We had great position ma y times but they had quicker hands to tip the ball out and were quicker athletically
.They had over 20 more hots and Shot an amazing amount of threes many off tips and o boards.

I had great seats. It was not will. They were much quicker. We had great position ma y times but they had quicker hands to tip the ball out and were quicker athletically
.They had over 20 more hots and Shot an amazing amount of threes many off tips and o boards.
All true but why respond to me with this? LOL

I think so too.
I think I’d be surprised if we don’t get a double bye in the ACCT.

We are getting close and the league is down but not to the point where there aren’t plenty of Q1/Q2 opportunities. Every road game besides Dook is reasonably winnable. The defense is improving and Buddy can only get better.

Being positive is fun.

PLEASE, go find another team to abuse and hate! Your negativity has grown stale!

Because I complained about rebounding ? Actually , it’s not the rebounding so much as it is the excuse that the rebounding issue is because “they are tired”
PLEASE, go find another team to abuse and hate! Your negativity has grown stale!

Because I complained about rebounding ? Actually , it’s not the rebounding so much as it is the excuse that the rebounding issue is because “they are tired”
The problem with that is that nobody in this thread has associated the poor rebounding with tired legs except you.

The problem with that is that nobody in this thread has associated the poor rebounding with tired legs except you.
implicit … lists. The schedule .. then says it’s the hardest 1 we’ve had in a long time .. which is true … then mentions a good effort for 30.. fill in the blanks

implicit … lists. The schedule .. then says it’s the hardest 1 we’ve had in a long time .. which is true … then mentions a good effort for 30.. fill in the blanks
We were outrebounded the whole game. You don't seriously think that when OP said we had a good effort for 30 minutes he was referring to rebounding, do you? OP didn't even mention rebounding. You brought it up.

I'm sure with better and more positive comments in the game thread, the team will play better.

We were outrebounded the whole game. You don't seriously think that when OP said we had a good effort for 30 minutes he was referring to rebounding, do you? OP didn't even mention rebounding. You brought it up.
I think he was referring to the entirety of play ….not only rebounding.. but def including it .

I think I’d be surprised if we don’t get a double bye in the ACCT.

We are getting close and the league is down but not to the point where there aren’t plenty of Q1/Q2 opportunities. Every road game besides Dook is reasonably winnable. The defense is improving and Buddy can only get better.

Being positive is fun.
Good luck. This place is a shthole.

I'm sure with better and more positive comments in the game thread, the team will play better.
The negative comments are working, that’s for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom