Just like last year | Syracusefan.com

Just like last year

That definitely sucks. Can't wait for the "free market" apologists to chime in.

I know people who cannot afford season tix but still want to support SU and bring their kids. Selling games allows them to attend.

The most common practice of ticket resale is stubhub, which unfortunately does not allow you to ask "are you an su fan?"
Who cares???

'Syracuse fans', who don't want to go to Syracuse v dook, are not fans.

They are Fn losers who should be called out and stripped of their seats.

F them.

BonaCuse said:
Until you know every persons financial situation, please withhold your opinions.

Financial situation? Maybe they shouldn't be donating $1,000's every year for those seats.

Sell to SU fans. Sell out fans.

Last edited:
The most common practice of ticket resale is stubhub, which unfortunately does not allow you to ask "are you an su fan?"

Stubhub takes like a 30% cut. If you are in it for the money, there are probably better ways.

They probably heard CuseTroop was in town and decided it was best for their families to leave town...tickets be damned.

They probably heard CuseTroop was in town and decided it was best for their families to leave town...tickets be damned.
sound judgment

My uncle has season Tickets to the Red Sox in the mid 2000's he sold all of his Yankee game tickets and that paid for 90% of his season tickets. If people want to do that feel free.

I suppose. I'd probably give my tickets away a few times per year to anyone who promised to be obnoxious enough to spill some beer, food, and anything else on the guy if he was selling them to Yankees fans and I had to sit next to them and it was at all bothersome to my enjoyment of the games. :)

Financial situation? Maybe they shouldn't be donating $1,000's every year for those seats.

Sell to SU fans. Sell out fans.
Exactly. When I read your OP I was assuming the seats were in a section where you have to be a serious donor just to be eligible to buy the tickets. If that's the case, are finances really an issue?

I bet it's a case of someone with a lot of money that routinely buys season tickets, not because they're real fans, but because it's the cool place to be in Syracuse. Sad that they'd sell the Duke tickets.

I suppose. I'd probably give my tickets away a few times per year to anyone who promised to be obnoxious enough to spill some beer, food, and anything else on the guy if he was selling them to Yankees fans and I had to sit next to them and it was at all bothersome to my enjoyment of the games. :)
He sold them on Ace to anybody and the amount of money he made was insane.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom