Just picked up these bad boys…. | Syracusefan.com

Just picked up these bad boys….

Can they both lose?

Huh. Should be a great game - did you mean to buy Syracuse vs. Duke tickets though and were a victim of the old switcheroo?? :)

I live in Pittsburgh...so why not?
At least you get to watch good basketball. I live 10 minutes from PNC Arena and NC State basketball and you couldn't pay me to go watch that team if Syracuse wasn't involved.

At least you get to watch good basketball. I live 10 minutes from PNC Arena and NC State basketball and you couldn't pay me to go watch that team if Syracuse wasn't involved.

As a grad student at State, I completely agree. Now the Backyard Bistro across the street for a couple brews and a bison burger, that's an entirely different story.

Go watch the Canes

When I lived in Cinci (and was getting free student tickets) I went to games against UConn, G'town, Nova, SJU Pitt wearing Orange. It was fun plus, when Cuse came to town. the students already knew I was a loud douche.

Ditto. The only reason to watch NC State when 'cuse is NOT around is to see if BJ Ania actually grows larger as you watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom