Just watched the first half of the Dematha vs Gorman | Syracusefan.com

Just watched the first half of the Dematha vs Gorman

edowd26

Hall of Fame
Not sure why people are down on grant. Aside from his intensity and his inability to hit free throws he's quite good. And shabazz is less than poythress who is like 15 in this class. Sorry i just call it like i see it.

I watched the entire game. JB and staff know what they are doing. He comes out of a terrific program and has a good skill set and athleticism. I think he has better skills than Warrick coming out of high school (nice mid range jump shot), but not the jaw dropping hops. I think he will sit the bench his first year and eventually be a top notch player. Until he puts on some weight and strength he will struggle in the Big East. Comparing him to Shabazz is not fair, that kids is unreal. He looks like a smaller version of Lebron (unbelievable motor and intensity about him). You'rre comparing a skinny 185lb athlete to a chiseled 220 lb athlete. Not a fair comparison...

I watched the entire game. JB and staff know what they are doing. He comes out of a terrific program and has a good skill set and athleticism. I think he has better skills than Warrick coming out of high school (nice mid range jump shot), but not the jaw dropping hops. I think he will sit the bench his first year and eventually be a top notch player. Until he puts on some weight and strength he will struggle in the Big East. Comparing him to Shabazz is not fair, that kids is unreal. He looks like a smaller version of Lebron (unbelievable motor and intensity about him). You'rre comparing a skinny 185lb athlete to a chiseled 220 lb athlete. Not a fair comparison...

Agreed on all points...especially you're assessment of Muhammad Shabazz. The kid's a BALLER...a man amongst boys. I'd even go as far to say that he could be ready for the NBA. Wish we could nab him...he'd fit right in at the 3. Pretty nice replacement for Kris Joseph :)

i didn't compare him to shabazz... i said bazz is overrated as in he isn't as good as alex poythress of the '12 class. And i am a Grant fan.

Anya didnt do poorly either... he was fouled 80%of the time

bishop gorman won because of poor officiating, it was a god damn joke

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom