Justin Moore Staying At Nova | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Justin Moore Staying At Nova

In the past this would hurt us bad but the new regime still has many options.

I’m not sure why we would have assumed they wouldn’t up the NIL. Every school will be doing everything they can to keep wanted players.

I don’t think Moore potentially leaving Nova had much to do with NIL. I think there were other issues. Remember Jay Wright retired last spring out of the blue. Bummer that we’re not getting this shark. But there could be others.

Last edited:
I know he was a big recruit, but he’s less proven than Bell, Benny, Taylor, or Brown.

I’m thinking I’d rather have a 22-23 year old that’s already been a productive college player, if I had my choice.

Could be wrong.
It wasn’t happening…but Westry is a flat out perfect fit

Two big names circling Cuse waters…
As I drink my morning coffee, that is encouraging news to start my day. With Westry, the basketball side and prior relationships favors the Orange. It will probably come down to NIL $$ for both unnamed players. That is the new reality that college sports finds themselves in. Not sure I like it but as they say "It is what it is".

I know he was a big recruit, but he’s less proven than Bell, Benny, Taylor, or Brown.

I’m thinking I’d rather have a 22-23 year old that’s already been a productive college player, if I had my choice.

Could be wrong.
I agree. I think our fans are looking at name and recruiting ranking when it comes to Westry. The chances he’s better than Copeland and Taylor at guard is about 30-50%.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom