Juwan Howard | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Juwan Howard

No idea. It was his way of defending Howard by using deflection.
It’s crazy. No better way to defend someone than to use false information about a completely unrelated matter. If ESPN doesn’t discipline him, they suck worse than I thought. There has to be a line of former players a mile long that would kill for his job. If he can’t act professionally, then they should get one of them.

It’s crazy. No better way to defend someone than to use false information about a completely unrelated matter. If ESPN doesn’t discipline him, they suck worse than I thought. There has to be a line of former players a mile long that would kill for his job. If he can’t act professionally, then they should get one of them.
He should at the very very least make a very public apology detailing how he was absolutely wrong.

And what for? Why the hell did they even bring up JB?
Howard defenders were saying that other coaches have done worse. When pressed for examples, Woody cites JB being involved in a hit and run fatality.

Wailin’ Rose

B@@$&slap McGary

Spike Albreakyo’face

Wahhh-ny Manning

Tommy Haymaker

Mark Hurt-geon

Glass Jaw-wan Howard

Steel chairis Levert

Greg Gard (yer nutz)

Ja-Maul Crawford

Penny (B@&$ gonna learn the) Hardaway

Robert “Wacked-or” Traylor (RIP)

Charles Not-in-my-Hood, son!

Rudy Doesjuwanhavetochokeab@@&ch?

Brassknucks Stauskas

Brawlin Edwards
665h98.jpg

Wait Howard didn’t apologize to Gard directly? And the latter got fined? W T F

Let me explain how this works. There is a little-known codicil in the Big Ten bylaws that states the following:

"If a coach calls a timeout that he does not have, the coach will be awarded a technical foul. If the coach calls a timeout that Coach Howard doesn't like, he will be fined Ten Grand." It all makes perfect sense....

I give Hill a lot of credit. I would have expected her to say that Gard deserved a five game suspension.
Why? Howard was clearly in the wrong and deserved a significantly stronger penalty.

I like this Wiscy team and have a small bet on them to win it all but you don't touch a steaming hot psychopath unless you want to make them even angrier. Gard doesn't exactly have to dropkick Howard in the nuts to get him to lose his rag even more.

So they fined a the Wisconsin coach for what? Trying to talk to Howard during the handshake line. That is ridiculous. Good for Wisconsin for paying that ridiculous fine. He didnt break any NCAA rules. Howard got off light. He should be gone for the rest of the season atleast. And Michigan should think about letting him go... who wants a man like that being the leadwr of your program. Sets a horrible example for the kids

Etan is all in on the racism aspect with this story. Way off the deep end
Etan has opened my eyes to different perspectives on various issues and I appreciate that. But agree- this isn't one of those issues. And talking to former Fab 5 teammate Ray Jackson about it - yeah there's an objective perspective :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom