Juwan Howard | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Juwan Howard

Both coaches exhibited gesturing that is ultimately intended to dominate or control another. Slight to moderate grabbing of an arm (that still qualifies), and Howard's jamming/pointing of his giant finger into the face of another.

Both coaches exhibited gesturing that is ultimately intended to dominate or control another. Slight to moderate grabbing of an arm (that still qualifies), and Howard's jamming/pointing of his giant finger into the face of another.
FFS

He has been painted as both a violent tough guy maniac, and a soft guy who doesn’t know how to throw a punch in this thread.

Impressive! All bases covered!
Whether it was a punch slap backhand jab whatever you want to call it. It was the intent that mattered.

That wasn't a moral equivalency observation on the specific incident, guys. I would have fired Howard on the spot.

Just pondering the broader nature of personal space violations.

Whether it was a punch slap backhand jab whatever you want to call it. It was the intent that mattered.
Ferris: Now, I didn't hit you. I lightly slapped you.

Cameron: You hit me. Look don't make me participate in your stupid crap if you don't like the way I do it. You make me get out of bed, you make me come over here. You make me make a phony phone call to Edward Rooney? The man could squash my nuts into oblivion. And-and-and then, and then, you deliberately hurt my feelings.

Question is, if any of you did this at your workplace to a fellow employee or a customer, would you have a job the next day?

Nope

Yeah. You know what else makes us dumber? Making light of a situation where an adult loses control and starts a melee where punches were thrown. That wasn't fantasy land. He didn't throw a punch but did start a mess. And not for the first time. He has control issues.
He is at a crossroads. Get help and come back healthy and do good things. Continue down the current path and crash.

What is the first step in solving a problem,? You saw his press conference. You saw his friends in the media actually blame Gard. Do you think he or any of his enablers think he has a problem?
I agree. I wasn't stating what i think is going to happen. Simply that there are two distinct paths.

punishment fit the crime. don't know what was said but he crossed the line.
that said it was open hand and nobody got hurt. but still you have to sit.

I guess in this era of cancel culture and PC-everything, you can still punch your way to the top...
I am not surprised. I figured some people would find that attractive. These are different times.

I am not surprised. I figured some people would find that attractive. These are different times.

And with LA I mean if you can't win games like you want then might as well have some legit drama to make the news...

They have 15 people with giant egos pitching ideas to Jeannie Buss. Phil, Rambis, Pelinka, Bron + all the Klutch people - I would wager there were some other names that would surprise people that were at least thrown around for a hot minute.

Lakers are a mess at the top of the org.

They have 15 people with giant egos pitching ideas to Jeannie Buss. Phil, Rambis, Pelinka, Bron + all the Klutch people - I would wager there were some other names that would surprise people that were at least thrown around for a hot minute.

Lakers are a mess at the top of the org.
Nothing a 2-3 zone wouldn't cure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom