Juwan Howard | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Juwan Howard

I was responding to the comments about the "loaded" Bulls teams.
He crapped out in the playoffs anytime he didn’t have a “loaded” team, hell the year after he left they were a great team, without him. I think you may have watched The Last Dance too many times.

Haha this thread has taken a turn for the unexpectedly entertaining with the injection of the LeBron vs. Jordan debate! The lines are quickly & clearly drawn & the stans are out in full force!

Sure, LeBron has been to more Finals than Jordan, but if it wasn’t for an offensive rebound & scramble clutch 3 by Ray Allen, that’s another Finals L for the LeBron Heat against the Spurs.

On the other hand, he may have another dub if Kyrie & Love aren’t injured. LBJ & Dellavedova trying to carry the Cavs to a Championship!

It reminds me of Tom Brady - the Atlanta comeback Super Bowl & the Seahawks-should-have-handed-the-ball-off-to-Marshawn-Lynch-instead-of-throwing-a-pass-at-the-goal-line Super Bowl really should be L’s for Brady as well. If Brady loses those games, does the perspective on him as greatest ever change if he’s 4-5 instead of 6-3?

P.S. can you imagine the 90’s Bulls being bullied by J.J. Barea;)

Haha this thread has taken a turn for the unexpectedly entertaining with the injection of the LeBron vs. Jordan debate! The lines are quickly & clearly drawn & the stans are out in full force!

Sure, LeBron has been to more Finals than Jordan, but if it wasn’t for an offensive rebound & scramble clutch 3 by Ray Allen, that’s another Finals L for the LeBron Heat against the Spurs.

On the other hand, he may have another dub if Kyrie & Love aren’t injured. LBJ & Dellavedova trying to carry the Cavs to a Championship!

It reminds me of Tom Brady - the Atlanta comeback Super Bowl & the Seahawks-should-have-handed-the-ball-off-to-Marshawn-Lynch-instead-of-throwing-a-pass-at-the-goal-line Super Bowl really should be L’s for Brady as well. If Brady loses those games, does the perspective on him as greatest ever change if he’s 4-5 instead of 6-3?

P.S. can you imagine the 90’s Bulls being bullied by J.J. Barea;)
Yup. The records are what the records should be. Can say the same thing if Draymond was suspended and he’s basically be this eras Jerry West.

;)
Popovich was a moron for having Duncan on the bench on that missed FT leading to Ray Allen's 3 ball.

BUT WILL IT BE AROUND WHEN YOUR GREAT GRANDCHILD IS YOUR AGE??!! BECAUSE JUWAN’S CONTRACT WILL
BE!!!
Your post reminded me of the Bobby Bonilla contract. Every one likes to kill the Mets for that contract but unless Bonilla had some sort of inflation escalator in that deal he's getting paid with dollars that are worth much less today than they were years ago. Of course the former Mets ownership lost a ton of money investing with Madoff but that's another story altogether.

BUT WILL IT BE AROUND WHEN YOUR GREAT GRANDCHILD IS YOUR AGE??!! BECAUSE JUWAN’S CONTRACT WILL
BE!!!
Haha probably not but it will be around a lot longer than its opponents will admit. Unless of course we no longer need electricity or we invent a product that will replace steel.

“A lot more character” so character is now being used as a measuring stick for goat status, ok. Michael Jordan once told a homeless man that if he could ask for spare change he could ask for a job. Lebron James opened a school for underprivileged kids in his hometown. “Michael Jordan elevated his teammates” Nobody and I mean nobody has ever elevated teams and teammates like Lebron James. He dragged Larry Hughes and Big Z to the finals as a 23 year old kid.
He helped make Matthew Dellavedova rich and Mo Williams an all-star. How many rings has Kyrie won without LeBron?

And then there‘s this.

lol fellas I know Howard is a little too hood for some folks but this clip shows what Ive seen almost every coach done before.
I know this may be hard to believe , but juwan is one of the nicest athletes ( now former athlete) I’ve ever met

lol fellas I know Howard is a little too hood for some folks but this clip shows what Ive seen almost every coach done before.
Not too hood, but it just seems as if there's a lot of these "incidents" for him.
1671807171255.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom