Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I 100% believe Jb on this one. No coach with any sense would tell a player he had no shot at starting. especially one you knew had one foot out the door to begin with. That would be crazy.
I believe JB too. And if I was Kadary I’d take what I saw this year as I all needed to know to be leaving

LOL Favorites that he thinks are the best players. you don't believe he wants to win more than you do? Every kid that has ever sat on the bench has said that the coach played favorites. It's the same old song.

Sorry but you've been lol bad in this thread.

Just looked at these and not sure he's going to be able to use the "spacing" argument against whoever the backup wing is. Going to be tough to shoot it well in the ACC if you're shooting it at under 30% in the Ivy. Tack on a negative ast/to ratio. Whatever, +/- is still 30mpg and I'm taking the over.

JB is getting ALOT of heat right now for Kadary leaving. Like A TON.

More heat than he got for only being able to recruit garbage players? A group which includes Kadary.

JB is a old fool if he left it at that... all he had to do was simply add... “the best player will start...and I expect that player to be you” if you do what you need to do in the off-season to develop your jumper, etc.

you don't know what he said. I trust Jimmy over a DO reporter and it appears the DO reporter got it wrong. of course, Jimmy would say the opportunity is there but nothing is given. if Kadary didnt like that then good riddance.

I 100% believe Jb on this one. No coach with any sense would tell a player he had no shot at starting. especially one you knew had one foot out the door to begin with. That would be crazy.
Totally agree but KR was absolutely correct to interpret it the way he apparently did given an entire season on which to base his interpretation.

Was Dion the third best guard?
He didn't start but he was out there when it counted on a team that went 34-3. the record would have been better if the center could have done his school work. You had a problem with jb's coaching that year? Maybe you don't remember Dion's antics the year before.

exactly right. Probably the end of the DO reporters being asked any questions. Young kid in a hurry to get a scoop got it wrong. I am sure Jimmy told Joe the same thing. best player will start. if Kadary cant handle that then sad to see him go but its for the best

Every direction. Former players, staff, university staff, alum, boosters, even a few players have voiced their opinion to him about it

So Buddy? That’s really all that’s left that would have an opinion.

LOL Favorites that he thinks are the best players. you don't believe he wants to win more than you do? Every kid that has ever sat on the bench has said that the coach played favorites. It's the same old song.

That's what makes the decision so head scratching. Thinking he could win more with his starting configuration and minute distribution was faulty and yet he doubles down on it.

I'm still wondering why Jesse Edwards didn't start the 2nd half the other night. He obviously wasn't tired at that point - which is the reason JB gave for taking him out in the 1st half.

Last edited:
He didn't start but he was out there when it counted on a team that went 34-3. the record would have been better if the center could have done his school work. You had a problem with jb's coaching that year? Maybe you don't remember Dion's antics the year before.
I didn’t complain about his minutes because of our record this year. But the best player didn’t start then, the best player didn’t start this year and if Kadary stayed the best player wouldn’t have started next year.

It’s a dumb statement because it’s just not true.

We have had one good recruit in the past.couple years and Boeheim drove him away after one year.
Just one? Well then , the other guys we lost this year don't hurt. And this one good recruit, UConn dropped recruiting and it wasn't like we were recruiting against Duke or Kentucky for him. He came here behind a starter. Now, at some point should he have beaten that started out, yes. But a little perspective might be in order.

Just one? Well then , the other guys we lost this year don't hurt. And this one good recruit, UConn dropped recruiting and it wasn't like we were recruiting against Duke or Kentucky for him. He came here behind a starter. Now, at some point should he have beaten that started out, yes. But a little perspective might be in order.
That starter isn't that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors