Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kadary was the most important player on our team for NEXT season. He was the only one that displayed an ability to beat his man with the dribble. He was the best passer, he could get to the basket on anyone. He did not always finish around the basket. But that comes with practice and experience. But he could get there or find someone in the process of getting there. He was also the best defensive guard we had at the top of the zone.

so yes, I would say he was the most important player going into this offseason. We have no one currently on the team that can get to the basket. A bunch of jump shooters with below average dribbling and passing skills. We have no point guard. And Kadary, IMO, in his one year, showed more potential then anyone we have had on the roster since Malachi played in 2015-2016.

Unless you count the number of 20 piece McNuggets eaten in one sitting “potential.” Bet you didn’t think of it THAT way did you?

Fwiw since i heard this news 3 hours ago I’ve found myself jolted out of my chair and in the children’s ER waiting on blood results. We all have such issues but I share in case it helps some of you keep this in perspective.

Agreed but I cannot believe that anyone takes what happens on this board into their real lives. If you are, seek help.

I thought KR had tendinitis in his knee and JB was limiting his Playing time because of it . Thought he was going to have surgery after the season.

it is truly incredible what a difference a few days make. 72 hours ago: JB is a genius. now: JB is a bum. neither are accurate, but what is accurate is Wildhack cannot let him coach as long as he wants to, get his arse out after next season. This program will head down the toilet and only JW has a plunger powerful enough to unclog all the poop and toilet paper. sorry, was that too graphic?

it is truly incredible what a difference a few days make. 72 hours ago: JB is a genius. now: JB is a bum. neither are accurate, but what is accurate is Wildhack cannot let him coach as long as he wants to, get his arse out after next season. This program will head down the toilet and only JW has a plunger powerful enough to unclog all the poop and toilet paper. sorry, was that too graphic?
Not graphic enough. Edit please.

Fwiw since i heard this news 3 hours ago I’ve found myself jolted out of my chair and in the children’s ER waiting on blood results. We all have such issues but I share in case it helps some of you keep this in perspective.
Feel good to the kid and prayers!

Coach, Buddy, Benny and the ballers will be waiting for you as I only assume they aren't going anywhere.

This whole "best player will start" thing has me thinking about a few years back when Christmas joined the team. It seems like the first couple of years he started every game but come out after only a few minutes. I recall something being said about a promise to have him start every game if he come to Syracuse. Am I making this up, or did this actually happen? If so, possibly a similar promise was made to Joe. Starting does not equate into major minutes played.

This whole "best player will start" thing has me thinking about a few years back when Christmas joined the team. It seems like the first couple of years he started every game but come out after only a few minutes. I recall something being said about a promise to have him start every game if he come to Syracuse. Am I making this up, or did this actually happen? If so, possibly a similar promise was made to Joe. Starting does not equate into major minutes played.
also happened with Fab Melo. Was very obvious

Can’t tell if this thread is about Kadary Richmond or Zion Williamson. You people need to relax. Sure he was better than Joe, but he wasn’t as good as many are making him out to be

What has happened?????

Can’t tell if this thread is about Kadary Richmond or Zion Williamson. You people need to relax. Sure he was better than Joe, but he wasn’t as good as many are making him out to be
Even if you're right, losing him isn't just about losing him. It's about knowing Girard is starting and playing 30+ minutes at the 1. It's about knowing we will struggle to get a talented guard in via the portal to watch Buddy and Joe play all the minutes.

And it's about what running off Kadary says about Boeheim and the state of the program.

I got eviscerated on this board for saying Rak was getting screwed pt wise his junior year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom