Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, the most surprising/impactful thing I saw this year was the amount of tweets from former players regarding Jesse and Kadary. Etan Thomas was probably the most vocal, but I remember seeing some tweets from other players posted in here during the season. Has that ever happened before where former players are calling out/questioning Boeheim so publicly on his coaching decisions? I don’t go on Twitter so legitimately curious. I don’t recall seeing it before.

Anyone have the highlights of the Kadary article Matthew Gutierrez just put out? Not asking for a copy and paste job, just the lowdown on Kadary's mindset. Did he say more than just the one quote in the tweet?

Who wrote this steaming pile of horseshoe it? What the hell did Joe Girard ever do to him?

Girard has been given 2 years to lead Syracuse. He regressed year 2. There isn't any upside. Hard to think of anyone who has been as entrenched and played over superior competition without earning it.

He'd be a fine bench player but we'll either have 3 more years of subpar PG play. Or the guy who we ran Kadary off for will leave for PT somewhere lesser. This isn't his fault but its why we lost Richmond. Most college PGs at major programs don't get 2 years as the lead PG let alone 5 if they aren't very good.

And I think hes more likely to get worse than improve.

joe G3 could be one of my favorite players ever to come off the bench for SU. talking dion, dave johnson, big conrad mcrae...but as a starter ? he leaves me wanting more. i don't get it.

joe G3 could be one of my favorite players ever to come off the bench for SU. talking dion, dave johnson, big conrad mcrae...but as a starter ? he leaves me wanting more. i don't get it.
But that’s not his fault.

Joes career will be something to look back on. People will dislike him mostly for things that are completely out of his control

Fwiw since i heard this news 3 hours ago I’ve found myself jolted out of my chair and in the children’s ER waiting on blood results. We all have such issues but I share in case it helps some of you keep this in perspective.
Sorry to hear that and I hope everything turns out well.

This whole "best player will start" thing has me thinking about a few years back when Christmas joined the team. It seems like the first couple of years he started every game but come out after only a few minutes. I recall something being said about a promise to have him start every game if he come to Syracuse. Am I making this up, or did this actually happen? If so, possibly a similar promise was made to Joe. Starting does not equate into major minutes played.
Same with DaJuan Coleman. It happens

Fwiw since i heard this news 3 hours ago I’ve found myself jolted out of my chair and in the children’s ER waiting on blood results. We all have such issues but I share in case it helps some of you keep this in perspective.

Thanks for the dose of much-needed perspective.

Hope everything works out well.

Those barstool sports guys get paid for writing like that? I could write an article on the situation that’s a lot better than that, and so could half the board. What the hell am I typing all these words here for?
Barstool.sucks but in this case they are right. Sorry Alsacs we know you worship.at the Portnoy altar.

Those barstool sports guys get paid for writing like that? I could write an article on the situation that’s a lot better than that, and so could half the board. What the hell am I typing all these words here for?

I mean... was he wrong?

Because I don't think his assessment was very far off. And I'm not a barstool fan.

Barstool.sucks but in this case they are right. Sorry Alsacs we know you worship.at the Portnoy altar.

Right on the main point, less informed than much of this board on many of the details though. He sounds like a guy who watches some of the games and doesn’t follow that closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom