Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not over guys. Sorry. More pain to come. That said losing Kadary is the worst.
JB had run out of time, it happens. SU has to realize what is happening here. Even his statement on the 3 players and then singling out two was just weird.
Who?

I don't think the situation is nearly as bad as people are making it to be, as long as we have 3 guys who can bring the ball up in transition. It may be about the same even, if we find some scoring out of center. Jimmy gives us another post up guy who will put up nice unselfish numbers. Benny is gonna be awesome. I also feel it's not the coaching outside of Brass maybe(plus he was hurt 1/3 of the season), and the fanbase needs to start trusting the coaches. Red and Gerry should chime in with their voice more.

The real question though is who is the third guard? Insane to think only 3 guys are returning. Wish K,BB well and its sad to see Ajax go. I really think he had the potential to be a 230 pound post-up scoring pf like a longer guerrier in 2 years, but will probably end up playing undersized center somewhere. Griffin lacks the blowby dribble speed to play the 3 as a smaller wingspan 6'5 forward, and if he finds it why not play guard instead? Joe will get faster in the offseason, and buddy will add something new to his repertoire.
So we need to bring in 3 guys that can bring the ball up because right now we don’t have a single guy that can handle ball pressure.

Also, it’s 99% coaching that’s causing problems. Recruiting, scheme and player management has all been an issue. In-game coaching has really gone downhill too.

Can we convince Marek to come back and play PG? Lol. For real though, I would love to see him return to play power forward.

Last edited:
This is not over guys. Sorry. More pain to come. That said losing Kadary is the worst.
JB had run out of time, it happens. SU has to realize what is happening here. Even his statement on the 3 players and then singling out two was just weird.
I agree. That was a poor statement basically throwing JBA to the wolves for absolutely no reason.

Something is fishy with KR. Didn’t he come in out of shape? Were there attitude/ work ethic issues?

just curious if you can expound upon the fact that JB had run outta time? If you can't no worries. Always appreciate any tidbits!

Can we convince Marek to come back and play PG? Lol. I would love to see him return to play power forward.
Honestly with how crazy things are it wouldn't surprise me if Marek comes back. I don't think he will but it wouldn't shock me if he did. JB is probably trying like hell...guy loves Marek.

The only thing that would surprise me at this point would be if Frank left, and even then I wouldn't be that shocked

Unpopular opinion time:

If Kadary left because of not starting while getting starters minutes while we had a guy play his entire career coming off the bench become a top 10 pick, why is all the heat on JB

he didn’t get starter minutes. JG played more mins than him AND would get the first crack at the beginning of each half to stay in long term.

no matter how many times that spin gets used...it’s just not true. He was the 3rd guard this year.

benny is a point forward and can bring the ball up. real deal holyfield. bring in at least john gillon 2.0 and this team is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom