Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep and we all know 19-20 year old kids are rational people that articulate things well. Building a narrative off half the story leaves a lot of gaps to be filled. I’m just saying that while it really sucks he’s transferring, we also don’t know the situations that caused him to feel like he was being restricted. JB deserves the blame if he acted maliciously to put Kadary in that situation. We just don’t know the full story.

How is a 76 year old that plays his kid as much as humanly possible (likely to Buddys detriment if JB coached him at all and he was held accountable we might have seen 2021 Tournament Buddy sooner than end of season 3rd year in the program) and now wants to add a second offspring to the roster rational if 19-20 year olds automatically aren't?

Woody just went live on IG as well and Kadary and Frank both made brief appearances. When asked about transferring, Woody said “don’t know what you all are talking about me leaving”. And before he ended the video, he said “I’m leaving..not leaving Syracuse but just getting off” and then the video ended abruptly. It was very odd and the guys were all laughing and chilling out.
Glad they’re having fun at the program’s expense. Smh.

I don't think the situation is nearly as bad as people are making it to be, as long as we have 3 guys who can bring the ball up in transition. It may be about the same even, if we find some scoring out of center. Jimmy gives us another post up guy who will put up nice unselfish numbers. Benny is gonna be awesome. I also feel it's not the coaching outside of Brass maybe(plus he was hurt 1/3 of the season), and the fanbase needs to start trusting the coaches. Red and Gerry should chime in with their voice more.

The real question though is who is the third guard? Insane to think only 3 guys are returning. Wish K,BB well and its sad to see Ajax go. I really think he had the potential to be a 230 pound post-up scoring pf like a longer guerrier in 2 years, but will probably end up playing undersized center somewhere. Griffin lacks the blowby dribble speed to play the 3 as a smaller wingspan 6'5 forward, and if he finds it why not play guard instead? Joe will get faster in the offseason, and buddy will add something new to his repertoire.

I don't think the situation is nearly as bad as people are making it to be, as long as we have 3 guys who can bring the ball up in transition. It may be about the same even, if we find some scoring out of center. Jimmy gives us another post up guy who will put up nice unselfish numbers. I also feel it's not the coaching outside of Brass maybe(plus he was hurt 1/3 of the season), and the fanbase needs to start trusting the coaches. Red and Gerry should chime in with their voice more.

The real question though is who is the third guard? Insane to think only 3 guys are returning. Wish K,BB well and its sad to see Ajax go. I really think he had the potential to be a 230 pound post-up scoring pf like a longer guerrier in 2 years, but will probably end up playing undersized center somewhere. Griffin lacks the blowby dribble speed to play the 3 as a smaller wingspan 6'5 forward, and if he finds it why not play guard instead?

Joe didn’t bring up the ball against pressure regularly. Marek did. He’s gone too.

so we currently have zero

legit question, why griff? Did he recruit him?

Confirmed. It was Griffin

He attended South Shore High School in Brooklyn. His primary Syracuse recruiter became Allen Griffin, who played high school ball for a rival of South Shore.

This is not over guys. Sorry. More pain to come. That said losing Kadary is the worst.
JB had run out of time, it happens. SU has to realize what is happening here. Even his statement on the 3 players and then singling out two was just weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom