Kadary transferring to Seton Hall | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary transferring to Seton Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows if you want to make a run in March and hear your name called at the NBA Draft the place to be is Seton Hall with Kevin Willard.

I mean look at this list of draft picks the last decade:

Isaiah Whitehead

Seton Hall will be 4 deep at least at PG. Maybe there is a backdoor connection to Mrs Thompson somehow.. who knows.
Is that true they have 4 PGs on the roster? What the F is he thinking?

And last year they were 21-9 and ranked all year, while we would’ve missed the tournament. There’s not a lot of difference. If we play them 10 times, we probably win 6.
how have they done in the NCAA tournament? you might need to look a long time to find much

Everyone knows if you want to make a run in March and hear your name called at the NBA Draft the place to be is Seton Hall with Kevin Willard.

I mean look at this list of draft picks the last decade:

Isaiah Whitehead
Hey that’s a longer list than Danny Hurley (at least until this June)

yeah right. come back to me when they win anyhting in March. they are no where near us and you know it. he downgraded
Lol. We lose like 13 games every year. Lots of programs are “somewhere near us” these days.

We ain’t exactly going 30-5 and beating anybody out there as often as they beat us these days. We’re mediocre and the top programs beat us like 75% of the time. That’s “Hall” territory.

Sorry. I hate it too. But I’m not going to deny it.

Still have to wait and see what happens with Guerrier and Griffin, but I wouldn't be surprised if Seton Hall is better than us next year like they were last year.
Yeah, could be. There will be plenty of teams better. We don't play SH though, so it's really irrelevant to me. Hopefully Kadary destroys Uconn though.

It doesn't make sense. Was being a starter that important. Dion Waiters didn't start a game and was the 4th pick in the draft. UNC Marvin Williams came off the Bench and was the 2nd pick in the 05 draft.
CR, times have changed. I shake my head but we have to realize, times have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom