Kadary transferring to Seton Hall | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Kadary transferring to Seton Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
The forum is going to be FIRE today!!!
I’m here for it..
Drama Popcorn GIF

Still have to wait and see what happens with Guerrier and Griffin, but I wouldn't be surprised if Seton Hall is better than us next year like they were last year.

Maybe. Next year is going to be a crap shoot given how many teams will be an overhaul of new players. Honestly hard to have a clue what to expect until all this portal business shakes out.

He can be in control of that team and do whatever he wants to help display who he is as a player. Can't blame him at all

No they’re not lol. Clearly Kadary wanted playing time and a free hand to do whatever he wants. Seton Halls not near Cuse. I don’t care if they’ve had a few good recent seasons
Last year would’ve been their 5th tourney in a row. Pretty similar results. We play barnburners or lose to UConn and Georgetown these days. Not sure why we still talk like we’re way better than these schools.

Seton Hall Pirates Index | College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com

No they’re not lol. Clearly Kadary wanted playing time and a free hand to do whatever he wants. Seton Halls not near Cuse. I don’t care if they’ve had a few good recent seasons
We seem to be targeting a lot of the same players and end up on the same final lists.

Eh, except for the fact I hate Willard, it’s a good choice for him if he wanted to be closer to home and to maximize minutes and freedom. They have the Harris kid coming in but I assume he can play the 2 and he and Kadary will play together. The guy that might now get a little side eyed is the freshman PG they are bringing in. Good luck to K.

Woody, Frank and Griffin to follow, Seton Hall ends up in the final four. Imagine that bizzaro world.

They have a top 25 class coming in and probably will end up higher when this all shakes out.

After watching Baylor, I'm surprised that anyone is worried about having multiple guards that can play.

Hope Kadary does well, good luck to him. The NBA finds talent wherever kids play.

Because we win in the post season.

I guess you’re only impressed by making the tournament when it pushes your miserable narrative.
We do?

We win a couple of games and then get steamrolled and have literally zero chance to win it all.

19-13 forever! Glad you’re enjoying it. I want better.

Eh, except for the fact I hate Willard, it’s a good choice for him if he wanted to be closer to home and to maximize minutes and freedom. They have the Harris kid coming in but I assume he can play the 2 and he and Kadary will play together. The guy that might now get a little side eyed is the freshman PG they are bringing in. Good luck to K.

I think this is the right assessment. The transfer will slide to the 2. They have a good recruiting class. Willard is Willard, but they should be a fun team, probably will make the tourney.

NBA will find him if he's at Seton Hall or Syracuse or Saskatchewan.

They have a top 25 class coming in and probably will end up higher when this all shakes out.

After watching Baylor, I'm surprised that anyone is worried about having multiple guards that can play.

Hope Kadary does well, good luck to him. The NBA finds talent wherever kids play.

Not if it's behind Joe Girard, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom