Kadary | Syracusefan.com

Kadary

Status
Not open for further replies.

W'boro'Cuse315

All American
At this point, even Townie’s questioning why JB isn’t starting him.

Offensive prowess aside, it’s insane how many possessions he effects on D. He altered, without actually blocking the ball, 4 of NCSTs 3 point attempts & forced them to throw 3/4 court Hail Mary inbound passes from under our basket on multiple occasions based solely off his length & presence. Such a terror on D.

He needs to play more minutes... but he was in the game for the last 10 minutes of the game. Would have been more but play went on forever as he sat by the scorers table to check in.

With JB... it’s about who closes.

I noticed tonight the difference between how he brings the ball up and Girard brings the ball up.

If there's pressure on Joe, he has to turn around and push his butt into the defender a lot of the time.

Kadary always faces up his guy and just plain beats him so often.

Girard should never start another game. Kid just doesn't do anything. Poor shooter, weak handle, zero D, small and slow. Tavern player.
There is a role for all 3 guards. As has been stated, Joe is capable of catch and shoot and he can make plays for others. He had a great pass to QG in this one. Point is, the role each play and how much time they get is the debate, but all can and should get on the floor.

Like to also add I’ve been back and forth on if just having the most mins and finishing the games is enough...and im pretty settled on he needs to start. The starting lineup gets in a hole much too often. Kadary needs 30 mins a game and to start. If he doesn’t, the team isn’t set to it’s maximum potential to win, imo.

Like to also add I’ve been back and forth on if just having the most mins and finishing the games is enough...and im pretty settled on he needs to start. The starting lineup gets in a hole much too often. Kadary needs 30 mins a game and to start. If he doesn’t, the team isn’t set to it’s maximum potential to win, imo.
JB has gotten so weird he might not even play Kadary next game just to try and prove his point.

Kadary on the bike concerns me. Is it an injury situation, or is it lack of wind? Or something else? Or nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom