Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

The Birds of War@TheBirdsofWar34 6h
Chilling with @kalebjoseph15 and the Syracuse coach calls him about their game today lol
Retweeted by kaleb joseph
Expand
Sign him up asap and chuck Whitehead the deuce. Let him continue to get giddy over Cal, we making moves over here on orange express Cuse 2013 Final 4 pt4.jpg.

I saw Cusenation at At their request, this network is being blocked from this site. posted an update on K-Jo's recruitment. Unfortunately, I do not have a Scout subscription. Anyone have any insight?

Saw on twitter we recently offered. Pass first PG. Really really like what I see. Duke also on him. New Hampshire kid.

A tad flashy, great vision, decent shot for a PG. if you watch him on YouTube, you'll see he has what I call the "Pearl crossover"- its a one handed crossover. Never thought I'd ever see a kid with that move again.

Lots to like here.
There is always another. "No one stays original forever."From the book of Cali":cool:

Why have we not offered Ahmed hill? JB offered AAU teammate Jakeenan just last week, and supposedly they could be a package deal... 6'5 185 SG..ESPN#24...has a laundry list of top programs(UCONN, Indiana , Kansas ,Marquette, Duke, Florida, Florida st, NC state, Texas) and admitted in several interviews he's still wide open and geography doesn't matter...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=WU0y1Dckj3U

OMG! Just sick. Borderline illusionist. The body control and changing speed and direction seems to defy the laws of physics. That coupled with the handle... looks like he has the ball on an elastic band.
Simply sensational!

Why have we not offered Ahmed hill? JB offered AAU teammate Jakeenan just last week, and supposedly they could be a package deal... 6'5 185 SG..ESPN#24...has a laundry list of top programs(UCONN, Indiana , Kansas ,Marquette, Duke, Florida, Florida st, NC state, Texas) and admitted in several interviews he's still wide open and geography doesn't matter...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=WU0y1Dckj3U
Gant was supposedly offered by SU since the end of last year. The staff seems to be mainly focused on closing the deal with Joseph. Which is why possibly Hill or any other new guard hasn't been offered yet.

Jb going to see kaleb tomorrow. That's good!

I'd say he's at the top of our wish list for next year? Funny how the structure of our team changes so much - if we can get Joseph, we would have him, Ennis, Patterson, Gbinije and Cooney in the backcourt. That's a lot of high-level options.

And with Roberson, Grant, B.J. Johnson, Christmas (?), Obokoh and Coleman, I'd say we would need one more solid forward and we would be absolutely stacked.

Joseph is '14. So that means we'd have McCullough as that solid forward... BOOM, we stacked.
I'd say he's at the top of our wish list for next year? Funny how the structure of our team changes so much - if we can get Joseph, we would have him, Ennis, Patterson, Gbinije and Cooney in the backcourt. That's a lot of high-level options.

And with Roberson, Grant, B.J. Johnson, Christmas (?), Obokoh and Coleman, I'd say we would need one more solid forward and we would be absolutely stacked.

Francis, or anyone else in the know, are they still evaluating Kaleb, or are they bringing in the big guns to get an early commitment?

Really really want this kid
By all means ,lets bring him in Its time we had someone dominant in the ballhandling ability. It was Williams for damn sure I think we go back to Jonny Flyn for that.

By all means ,lets bring him in Its time we had someone dominant in the ballhandling ability. It was Williams for damn sure I think we go back to Jonny Flyn for that.
Yeah, if you don't include MCW, which I am not sure you do, you have to go all the way back to Dion Waiters to find someone with killer handle.

Francis, or anyone else in the know, are they still evaluating Kaleb, or are they bringing in the big guns to get an early commitment?
They'll take him as soon as he's willing. After getting to th E8 he was texted by a coach, he's a priority.

They'll take him as soon as he's willing. After getting to th E8 he was texted by a coach, he's a priority.
Good, I am glad that they are showing him how big of a priority he is, by having JB visit him.

he is definitely 1 of our top 2 guard options.

the staff probably has just a bad a feeling about Whitehead as everyone else. Mine as well lock this kid up and whatever else is gravy after Joseph/Cmac

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom