Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

karma is a biotch, I think KJ is Cuse all the way. but... A school that has had a ton of problems is knocking on the door of respectability and the best you guys can do is come up with physical problems of the head coach? You should be proud of the fact that your school is going to get a fine young man to choose your school over a fine academic school, with a passionate fan base and an energetic coach who pulled himself up from absolute destitute poverty to lead young men.

But look at his head, pathetic...

karma is a biotch, I think KJ is Cuse all the way. but... A school that has had a ton of problems is knocking on the door of respectability and the best you guys can do is come up with physical problems of the head coach? You should be proud of the fact that your school is going to get a fine young man to choose your school over a fine academic school, with a passionate fan base and an energetic coach who pulled himself up from absolute destitute poverty to lead young men.

Go to bed.

dafuq are you talking about, brick?

Please the comment was in relation to not understanding why young recruits find him "hip or cool" Obviously his scalp condition and weight are not outwardly hip or cool. Good god the politically correct world makes me crazy. What are we not suppossed to notice that he is missing hair and it looks weird? I feel bad for the guy but Ithica wasn't making fun he was just making a point using the obvious to say he didn't understand something.

How does this joker have a respectable like/ post ratio?

I can't believe this. I am shocked myself.
I gave him only two tees (one was a freakshow comment and another was after I sorta peppered him about Ricky Ledo never playing a single game, ahahahahahaha)
Still.
Doesn't even feel right. I'm itchy. My hair hurts.
:D

Christ, I had no idea this site was full of a bunch of prepubescent boys, that were still wetting their bed when Melo did his one scholar year. Cusetown1, grow some gonads, quit whining like a little biotch, for the sake of all the kids on this site. When KJ chooses I will be here to man up, if it doesn't go your way you will pu$$y out with excuses.

Christ, I had no idea this site was full of a bunch of prepubescent boys, that were still wetting their bed when Melo did his one scholar year. Cusetown1, grow some gonads, quit whining like a little biotch, for the sake of all the kids on this site. When KJ chooses I will be here to man up, if it doesn't go your way you will pu$$y out with excuses.

Most have been more than fair with you and we appreciate your pov. However, it's time to move on. We get it, you're passionate about Prov and see the positive in everything related to Prov.

-The poster simply questioned how Cooley seemed hip. If someone said JB seemed hip, we'd point out that is hard to believe because he picks his nose and looks like a college professor. Fatter guys with a terrible scar on his head don't come across as hip, or slick, like Jay Wright or Cal, who "look" slick, with dapper suits, slick hair, etc. Is GQ going to put JB or Cooley on their cover - no? Cal or Jay Wright - sure.

-Nobody is living and dying with Kaleb Joseph. He is like sprinkles or a cherry on a huge Sundae. It's nice but we already have the Sundae.

-If you're going to come to someone else's house, you should try to avoid insulting them, moving their furniture around telling them what to cook for dinner.

See, now you're getting all excited and losing perspective.
You guys NEED this recruit way more than we do & your desperation is starting to show in your posts.
This is what the KJ situation means to us:

personal not business.jpg

ESPN take on Joseph in article about PG NEWS...would seem that playing time and our loaded guard rotation is holding Joseph back whereas with Providence he gets all the playing time he wants...not necessarily deserved...you got to bring the game to get the time:

News:Kaleb Joseph (Nashua, N.H./Cushing Academy)
In: Providence, Syracuse, West Virginia
Out: Boston College, Marquette, Pittsburgh, Seton Hall, Tennessee, Kansas State
Real Story: West Virginia made Joseph a priority in July and leapfrogged Marquette to get into his top three as a result. Syracuse is Joseph's dream school and tailed him all summer, but he's wrestling with the realization that minutes will be harder to come by with Tyler Ennis only one class ahead of him. Providence offers a local option and an opportunity for immediate minutes, similar to West Virginia.
Bottom Line: Providence had him on campus for its Elite Camp this past weekend, and he’s visiting Syracuse officially this week, while West Virginia is just hoping to be able to get him on their campus before he makes his choice. It's Good to be Cuse!!!!

ESPN take on Joseph in article about PG NEWS...would seem that playing time and our loaded guard rotation is holding Joseph back whereas with Providence he gets all the playing time he wants...not necessarily deserved...you got to bring the game to get the time:

Real Story: West Virginia made Joseph a priority in July and leapfrogged Marquette to get into his top three as a result. Syracuse is Joseph's dream school and tailed him all summer, but he's wrestling with the realization that minutes will be harder to come by with Tyler Ennis only one class ahead of him. Providence offers a local option and an opportunity for immediate minutes, similar to West Virginia.
Bottom Line: Providence had him on campus for its Elite Camp this past weekend, and he’s visiting Syracuse officially this week, while West Virginia is just hoping to be able to get him on their campus before he makes his choice. It's Good to be Cuse!!!!
ESPN = Propaganda

I really think JB and Hop set his mind at ease this weekend and he commits. Ennis can't play every minute and Joseph would be our only other pg. Besides, if you want to make the NBA you want to compete against guys who make you better in games AND practice. So its games against UNC, Duke, LVille and practice against Ennis and Whitehead (hopefully), or games against DePaul and Seton Hall and practice against... uhhh... ______. You want to make basketball a career kid? This is where ya do it.

I really think JB and Hop set his mind at ease this weekend and he commits. Ennis can't play every minute and Joseph would be our only other pg. Besides, if you want to make the NBA you want to compete against guys who make you better in games AND practice. So its games against UNC, Duke, LVille and practice against Ennis and Whitehead (hopefully), or games against DePaul and Seton Hall and practice against... uhhh... ______. You want to make basketball a career kid? This is where ya do it.
2569693-465984-tommelfinger-op-ikonet-gyldne-isoleret-paa-sort-baggrund.jpg

Kaleb Joseph twitter is down or has been deleted.
Anyone see any strange posts recently?
Whitey23?
Meanwhile, I will see if I can find an archived page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom