Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

View attachment 4468
"Let Cuse Nation know that I got this on lock"
T approved.jpg

Hey Francis, little man Bryce Aiken with a nice move around 1:26.
Scoring machine. Now eat your spinach, Bryce!

I think he would have committed while at Providence if that was what he wanted. I'll be extremely surprised if he doesn't committ to SU this weekend.

Scoring machine. Now eat your spinach!

Haha, I saw that, Tee, with the behind the back dribble and step back J ... BANG.

Who's the big right at the beginning that pinned the shot against the BB?

Haha, I saw that, Tee, with the behind the back step back ... BANG.
BOOM!
Kid's fearless. Even though I was rooting for Tyler and RC and keeping score, it was a real treat to watch Aiken score all over the court and up against some tough defensive-minded RC guards in both Gist and Saintil.

BOOM!
Kid's fearless. Even though I was rooting for Tyler and RC and keeping score, it was a real treat to watch Aiken score all over the court and up against some tough defensive-minded RC guards in both Gist and Saintil.

I like Aiken's game ... reminds me of that kid from south florida (collins?) that nobody can stay in front of.

Problem is ... can't shoot over people and may not be able to break as many ankles at the D-1 level.

Chukwuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Ah, that was fun to say.
Might be a Providence lean?

OH MY GOD. I knew it ...

Chukwu

Come home to the Cuse, baby. Yes, I know, we're loaded on the front line. And we already have one 6'10 kid (probably) shirting next year. But you will need a year to beef up anyway ... then we will unleash that seven foot frame in the middle of the zone.

Scoring machine. Now eat your spinach!
For some reason the entire video made the scale of the players look small. Perhaps it was that so many of the players had such angelic altar boy like faces. The vid looked like a trailer for an upcoming movie "The Dunkin Mightymites".

I like Aiken's game ... reminds me of that kid from south florida (collins?) that nobody can stay in front of.

Problem is ... can't shoot over people and may not be able to break as many ankles at the D-1 level.
Well, here's the thing about him.
Listed at 5'10 but he's only a 2016.
Still got a chance with a strong dose of Wheaties and Spinach.
spinach1.gif

Well, here's the thing about him.
Listed at 5'10 but he's only a 2016.
Still got a chance with a strong dose of Wheaties and Spinach.
spinach1.gif

Oh, you reached right into my childhood with this one, Tee. God bless the kid. Obviously has moxie, and can handle and shoot it ... especially as a HS sophomore??

Am I the only superstitious person who hates calling anything done until its official? lol
Me too, very superstitious.
But I really like our odds.
NC, Final Four and Elite 8 in the past two years.
Not too shabby!

Oh, you reached right into my childhood with this one, Tee. God bless the kid. Obviously has moxie, and can handle and shoot it ... especially as a HS sophomore??
Yeah, seriously.
Just plain nutty when he was a freshman going up against a senior.
But Saintil had his game face on, RC won it, and Saintil, Gist and Tyler came on strong.

I think Aiken led the game in scoring with 26, but Beast had 20 or so points, and was all over the court rebounding and swatting things away. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom