Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

Don't worry, if he comes to the Cuse he will be 6'. If you get a schollie you get to be no less than 6'.

The small, undersized guards can bring dimensions to a team that it wouldn't ordinarily have but with each difficult to defend aspect they create there is usually an offsetting deficiency that comes with it. Syracuse and Zone are pretty much synonymous and much of the advantage that is created by the zone and its LENGTH would be greatly compromised by an unusually short guard. As good as Flynn was we still gave up something defensively when he was here.

He's a nice kid who is showing Hopkins due respect. Please don't all you guys go on a Boneyard like rantathon if he does not commit. It's unbecoming. We on the other hand are used to losing a recruit like this so we will survive. I will be worried about some of you, especially freakshow.

He's a nice kid who is showing Hopkins due respect. Please don't all you guys go on a Boneyard like rantathon if he does not commit. It's unbecoming. We on the other hand are used to losing a recruit like this so we will survive. I will be worried about some of you, especially freakshow.
C'mon Craig. Enough already.

While I agree if KJ were to go elsewhere nobody should badmouth the kid, it doesn't seem likely we'll ever know for sure if anyone would. Prov's best chance by far was to get a commit while he was on campus with other recruits. Seeing a real elite program with elite facilities a week after that trip does not bode well for the friars.

Hey Francis, little man Bryce Aiken with a nice move around 1:26.
Scoring machine. Now eat your spinach, Bryce!
I dunno how he does it. Kid looks like a 3rd grader out there but is always effective.

While I agree if KJ were to go elsewhere nobody should badmouth the kid, it doesn't seem likely we'll ever know for sure if anyone would. Prov's best chance by far was to get a commit while he was on campus with other recruits. Seeing a real elite program with elite facilities a week after that trip does not bode well for the friars.
Yep, that hurts PC.
Might be telling that he didn't commit right there.
Maybe he's waiting for something a little better.
SUball

Well, here's the thing about him.
Listed at 5'10 but he's only a 2016.
Still got a chance with a strong dose of Wheaties and Spinach.
spinach1.gif
If Aiken is 5'10 then Ennis is 6'8 lol. Aiken unless he has hit a growth spurt over the summer, can't be any taller than 5'6/5'7. The 5'10 is probably a projection where they think he'll end up at when he hits his grad year.

If Aiken is 5'10 then Ennis is 6'8 lol. Aiken unless he has hit a growth spurt over the summer, can't be any taller than 5'6/5'7. The 5'10 is probably a projection where they think he'll end up at when he hits his grad year.
You're right. He's not 5'10 and he and my boy Gist better take a little Grant potion in the next few years.
:)

23220757.jpg

You said things would shake out this weekend. So basically he visited your elite camp and instead of committing right away he decides to setup a date for SU asap. Unfortunately for us he's only doing it out of courtesy right? Awww man and I thought nobody would top the SJU fan who came on here last year with the Jermaine Lawrence nonsense only to lose him to Cincy.:rolling:

You're right. He's not 5'10 and he and my boy Gist better take a little Grant potion in the next few years.
:)
When I saw Jonny Flynn play in person after his sophomore year. He was only 5'7/5'8 at best and ended up being 5'11 when it was all said and done. So it's not impossible that those two can eat enough spinach and take as much Grant potion as they can to reach the sub 6-foot level.

View attachment 4475
You said things would shake out this weekend. So basically he visited your elite camp and instead of committing right away he decides to setup a date for SU asap. Unfortunately for us he's only doing it out of courtesy right? Awww man and I thought nobody would top the SJU fan who came on here last year with the Jermaine Lawrence nonsense only to lose him to Cincy.:rolling:
LOL, classic. I was going to liken this guy to SJU recently.
Things are shaking out, alright! ahahahahahaha

View attachment 4475
Are you talking about Jermaine "angel soft"?

Well, here's the thing about him.
Listed at 5'10 but he's only a 2016.
Still got a chance with a strong dose of Wheaties and Spinach.
spinach1.gif

Slightly off topic, but thanks to Family Guy, every time I see Popeye now I think of this:

Slightly off topic, but thanks to Family Guy, every time I see Popeye now I think of this:

We have so much to thank Family Guy for. For instance, I always watch my back for a crazy rooster looking to fight.

... but ed cooley is cool and hip in the eyes of recruits. They just missed on Wiggins.

I just don't get that, but I've never met the man. But with that scalp condition, and he's really pretty fat - I just don't get the "hip and cool" appeal.

Going out on a limb and saying we have nothing to worry about here. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom