Class of 2014 - Kaleb Joseph..,, | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kaleb Joseph..,,

Worried a little about his size. Even against these mud-ducks he's no taller. As good as Jonny Flynn was, we got a lot better when he left because he is just not big enough for our system.

I'm pretty sure hes 6'2" or 6'3".

I hope so. Usually that means the guy is 5'10". Just looking at this video, he doesn't look over 6 feet.

I hope so. Usually that means the guy is 5'10". Just looking at this video, he doesn't look over 6 feet.
There is a picture with him and hop and hes like an inch or two shorter. Hoop is a legit 6'4" so I'm hopeful.

Worried a little about his size. Even against these mud-ducks he's no taller. As good as Jonny Flynn was, we got a lot better when he left because he is just not big enough for our system.

This video is old. See the video description - it wasn't just shot.

"In this vid we're in ESPN TOP 10 PG Kaleb Joseph's home city Nashua, NH at the Boys and Girls Club. Before Kaleb was committed to Syracuse University this was his 1st summer back in the neighborhood after being gone after his 1st year of prep school. He had me record his games so he could see his improvement from just one year in prep school. This was our early glimpse of his talent level before the whole nation knew who he was!"

The video is from 2010, hope he's grown from his freshman year of high school

"Joseph, too, was one of a handful of guards the Orange program had been pursuing. SU coaches told him, he said, that they were prepared to take one guard from the Class of 2014 in a sort of "first-come, first-served" scenario. They told Joseph that he was their first option and invited him to take the first visit."

"They told me they wanted an official visit as soon as possible," he said.

Best part.

Kaleb signing his LOI.
BY9eQl7IcAA41fL.jpg:large

Freaking awesome, well done and welcome to the club Kaleb, the fans can't wait to see you step foot on the court in a year
Like the enthusiasm, but you do know he doesn't read what you write?

Like the enthusiasm, but you do know he doesn't read what you write?

First off you never know. BJ Johnson has had heard about this board and I assume his dad mentioned how excited the fans (aka us on the board) were to see him suit up for the Cuse. So it's not impossible to think Kaleb or a family member is perusing to see how excited fans are to see him don the Orange.

But yeah you are probably right he probably has no idea what we are saying.

Still excited to see him hit the court next year and he will solve what we can only assume is going to end up as the biggest weakness we have all year, the backup point. Soon enough, he will be the guy on the top of the hill,

Hope his hard work, good attitude and philly swag helps him become a better player than Whitehead, Briscoe and Newton.

In this picture, Kaleb kinda reminds me of Rob Brown. Rob Brown played Ernie Davis in The Express.

Therefore, I'm preemptively proclaiming that Kaleb Joseph will be one of the most legendary players in Syracuse history. But no pressure, kid.
finding-forrester.jpg

"Punch the keys!" - Finding Forrester just may be the best movie ever created

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom