Kaleb | Syracusefan.com

Kaleb

I thought he and G were both very weak in the second half. Kaleb still seems too uncomfortable with the ball to be a serviceable PG this year. Although in the first half he was...so who knows.

That first of the "dagger" threes he missed he had Cooney wide open if he was seeing the rest of the court. That one burned me up a bit.

Kaleb needs to stop killing his dribble 35 feet out. Then he gets trapped and throws the ball away. Happens way too much. But he showed some game yesterday so there's something to work with. He's a work in progress.

KJ showed improvement...a good sign for the team. He does need to finish with his left hand on the left side going in for layups...yesterday was not the first time he got rejected bringing it in with the right hand...this is a fundamental weakness that does suprise me....obviously very fixable.

I've going to keep going with what i've been saying. Kaleb will be really good once he gets a little more experience. You don't see many with his mid-range game with that athletic ability. The X factors for the year will be Cooney and Gbinije.

I will say that from April to October this coming year Gerry ought to tie Kaleb's right arm behind his back and make him do every single thing every single day with his left hand. He'll be so much more effective once he can go left with his handle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom