Kansas/Adidas/FBI | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Kansas/Adidas/FBI

Duke already investigated this and turned up nothing inappropriate. This case is closed.
But did the NCAA? Gosh no. Duke wouldn’t cover it up or anything.

Yea was def surprised with the amount of F bombs being thrown around, what in the hell was Jeff Long thinking? This was almost a blatant middle finger to the NCAA

This just upped whatever penalities Kansas was going to get up another level.

The NCAA hammered us because they didn’t like JB no give a bleep attitude towards them.

The NCAA will be vindictive.

This just upped whatever penalities Kansas was going to get up another level.

The NCAA hammered us because they didn’t like JB no give a bleep attitude towards them.

The NCAA will be vindictive.

Kansas won‘t get off scotch-free! :)

Kansas won‘t get off scotch-free! :)
Holy Chit you troll so stupid. Sorry my phone autocorrected scot free to scotch.
Thanks to you pretty much every thread ends locked up because of the points you try to make.

Congrats you found one of my thousand grammar errors I will make.
Debating you requires no effort.
All it takes is just respond to you using logic and your point is countered.

Holy Chit you troll so stupid. Sorry my phone autocorrected scot free to scotch.
Thanks to you pretty much every thread ends locked up because of the points you try to make.

Congrats you found one of my thousand grammar errors I will make.
Debating you requires no effort.
All it takes is just respond to you using logic and your point is countered.

Lighten up buddy. Was just having some fun. Go back to arguing with everyone else. Why are you so angry all the time? Jeez

snoop should have written "adidas" along the barrel of the money gun. that would have been hilarious

‘Four days after receiving the notice, Kansas released a promo video for Late Night in the Phog that announced Snoop Dogg’s appearance with Bill Self donning a dollar-sign chain draped over an Adidas shirt.’

yikes this picture from their show is more nasty than x rated in my opinion.
View image on Twitter

Unbelievable. Wish the individual universities and their votes were made public. 32 universities were asked to vote, only 28 responded and the decision was made to do nothing.
This doesn't surprise me. I don't think any school, starting with Harvard and working on down, wants an outsider deciding what is or isn't a legitimate course. They put up with the accrediting agencies doing it because they have to, but the NCAA? Uh-uh.

This doesn't surprise me. I don't think any school, starting with Harvard and working on down, wants an outsider deciding what is or isn't a legitimate course. They put up with the accrediting agencies doing it because they have to, but the NCAA? Uh-uh.
Agreed but in UNC’s case it resulted in sanctioning their accreditation too yet the NCAA still did nothing and has decided to continue to ignore academic fraud as a factor so it sure seems to be a continuing issue beyond accreditation concerns and scope. UNC was suspended and put under a year probationary period by the accrediting agency yet the NCAA, thus the conferences/universities themselves, still vote that academic fraud needs no NCAA oversight at all regarding its effect on athletic programs regardless of accrediting sanctions.

32 conferences, not individual universities.
My bad, reading is fundamental and I flunked. Still would love to see the results of conference voting and whose input and how the input was weighted by each conference to complete the form.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom