Katz lists his top 25 Big East non-con games | Syracusefan.com

Katz lists his top 25 Big East non-con games

Oh boy, we're actually playing a true road game outside the state of New York before January...what in the world are all of the pundits going to talk about for two months?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Great schedule for the Johnnies.
Lots of national exposure, Lavin is putting the Johnnie's brand in people's pusses four times OOC versus Arizona, at Kentucky, at Duke and home against his old employee, UCLA.

Oh boy, we're actually playing a true road game outside the state of New York before January...what in the world are all of the pundits going to talk about for two months?!?!?! :rolleyes:

That it is only one game???

Johnnie's r definitely going to get exposure - those are some big names to have on your resume.

That reminded me that Rosario is at Florida now. Who is going to teabag dunk over him in this game?

I love our chances vs. Florida. Who is their starting front court? Great guards yes, but all they can do it launch it. Look for Fab to have a big game against his home state team

I love our chances vs. Florida. Who is their starting front court? Great guards yes, but all they can do it launch it. Look for Fab to have a big game against his home state team
I hope he has a great, break-out season!! I really, reallyhope he does. With a truly functional Fab in the middle SU could be almost unbeatable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom