Katz | Syracusefan.com

Katz

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
All Syracuse this year! I'm years late to the twitter game. Just really been somewhat checking it out the last few weeks. But there is some solid info as you guys know already.

image-148981747.jpg

I pray that the 2 seed in our region is responsible for a lot of busted brackets when they get sent home early.
I've given up worrying who is in our bracket. First, people should be worrying if we are in their bracket. And I can go right back to the late 70s to show you the worst path is the easiest one (see WKU, Penn, UNCC, Navy)

We've had success vs. Florida recently. There's definitely scarier teams out there for us.
They are much deeper on the frontline than the team we played two years ago, and Wilbekin is better than either Walker or Boynton. They are loaded at the forward spot with Yeguete, Prather, and Finney-Smith.

I've given up worrying who is in our bracket. First, people should be worrying if we are in their bracket. And I can go right back to the late 70s to show you the worst path is the easiest one (see WKU, Penn, UNCC, Navy)

Very true. Games cannot be played on paper. Though I knew the lesson at the time, the Vermont game cemented that very philosophy in me.

Very true...nonetheless Creighton scares me as well. 21 3s is just about impossible to overcome.

Agree. I feel like when I read this board lately, I hear way too much about "teams that scare me". You'd think SU is a borderline top 25 team or something.

Amen to that.
And let us not forget Richmond, Vermont and - almost - Iona.

And Navy was in the Dome...but at least that team had David Robinson and Vernon Butler.
Wow, did ever Robinson own that game.

senorpalmer said:
Agree. I feel like when I read this board lately, I hear way too much about "teams that scare me". You'd think SU is a borderline top 25 team or something.
Im with you on those types of posts but the ones that disturb are the ones that say is today the day we lose type of manure posts. Inferior mentality mindset that I dont have as well as other beasts on this board. Its more like to me is today the day we hit 15 3's and win by 50.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom