Keeping score: the posters who were wrong about Nassib | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Keeping score: the posters who were wrong about Nassib

1) you're a huge loser keeping a database of what people say
2) tonight is not the night for nassib stuff. least of their problems tonight. and i'm saying that as the guy who wanted him on the bench at the beginning of the year

This is why I respect Milly even though we have obvious huge differences in opinion

Nassib is Ok but he is a role player at best He lacks the talent and moxy to carry a team on his shoulders. He often checks down too early which causes him to miss some WR that are running open late. Tonight he was a victim of poor wr play.

I'm a moron. However, Nassib looked fine. He can't throw it and catch it. He was on target. Our WR are so inconsistent. They gotta make plays. Our TE sans Provo are awful.

Tgfb

KingOttoIII: "Nassib haters, is Nassib a top 50 quarterback? If your answer is no,
stop posting... You [a poster who thinks Nassib is not a top 50 QB] are a moron."

Dash-30-Dash: "[Nassib] is the best player on the team by far."

Cuseman78: "[Nassib] is 10-5 as a starter with a bowl victory. You sir, are a moron. By the way, this board is being overrun by idiots. You lead the parade. . . BJ Daniels over Nassib? That's laughable... another horrible post... Again, another terrible, terrible post."

Rrlbees: Nassib and the WRs are the least of our problems. . . the only QB in the BE I would
trade Nassib for is Smith.

Blackknight76: Nassib is a very good QB, and might end up being the best one in the conference... There is no way I'd ever trade Nassib for Daniels."

Bnoro: Honestly, would people rather have BJ Daniels? ... Nassib is a fantastic game manager. . . I'll take a guy like Nassib any day of the week . . . no where to go but up for him... [Nassib] can
make the big play when he needs to, that's the main thing.

wfschrec: You cannot be serious [about BJ Daniels being better than Nassib]. . .
did you hit your head?

jr2750: Nassib is easily one of the top 3 players we have.

SWC75: "Anybody who thinks [Nassib]'s the problem is nuts. . . Do you really want Loeb or Kinder in there? I can't believe we are really discussing this."

PhatOrange: If [Nassib] had Terrel Pryor's legs he'd be a heisman candidate.

Storang: Hate to be harsh, post [stating Nassib is not the answer] is stupid.

SUThrills: Nassib is a good QB who is not surrounded with talent... I suggest watching the games
instead or crunching numbers.

Orange79: [quoting Cuseman78:"this board is being overrun by idiots"] Completely agree,
can't wait for the implementation of a pay side.

When I first started posting that Nassib might very well be the problem holding back our offense, the above posters helped point out what an idiot I was for thinking such a nutty thought. I tried to make the argument with numbers, but that only led to a one day banning, and more helpful pointers about how I could avoid being such a moron.

For what it is worth, Nassib's quarterback rating against AQ's continues to be just a tick below Andrew Robinson's quarterback rating versus AQs. He has a 116 QB rating in tonight's loss.

LOL. You're gonna rag on Nassib tonight? he played pretty darn well. He didn't drop 3 TD passes nor 4 other passes. The OL was it's usual "ole" self again. I will repeat what I said above weeks ago, Nassib and the WR's are the least of our problems but I will say the drops KILLED us tonight. I would also put Collaros ahead of Nassib also now. But again, Nassib was NOT the problem tonight.

Yup, that is what I am learning. All of Nassib's 116 quarterback rating games were actually good, because he is obviously the best player on the team.

If the 3 TD passes weren't dropped tonight, what would his rating have been tonight?

BTW, there is such a huge drop off at QB after Nassib, it's not funny. Doubtful Loeb or Kinder ever play QB and Hunt is a frosh still learning.

I keep hearing this from people. These were marrone's big recruits.

Loeb was last minute we need a backup and was never a big recruit

Kinder was talked about more on the board but also unproven

J. Miller was the more heralded QB recruit from the Kinder class ..wonder if he is going to make it back on campus

KingOttoIII: "Nassib haters, is Nassib a top 50 quarterback? If your answer is no,
stop posting... You [a poster who thinks Nassib is not a top 50 QB] are a moron."

Cuseman78: "[Nassib] is 10-5 as a starter with a bowl victory. You sir, are a moron. By the way, this board is being overrun by idiots. You lead the parade. . . BJ Daniels over Nassib? That's laughable... another horrible post... Again, another terrible, terrible post."

Rrlbees: Nassib and the WRs are the least of our problems. . . the only QB in the BE I would

Blackknight76: Nassib is a very good QB, and might end up being the best one in the conference... There is no way I'd ever trade Nassib for Daniels."

Bnoro: Honestly, would people rather have BJ Daniels? ... Nassib is a fantastic game manager. . . I'll take a guy like Nassib any day of the week . . . no where to go but up for him... [Nassib] can

wfschrec: You cannot be serious [about BJ Daniels being better than Nassib]. . .
did you hit your head?

SWC75: "Anybody who thinks [Nassib]'s the problem is nuts. . . Do you really want Loeb or Kinder in there? I can't believe we are really discussing this."

SUThrills: Nassib is a good QB who is not surrounded with talent... I suggest watching the games

Orange79: [quoting Cuseman78:"this board is being overrun by idiots"] Completely agree,

When I first started posting that Nassib might very well be the problem holding back our offense, the above posters helped point out what an idiot I was for thinking such a nutty thought. I tried to make the argument with numbers, but that only led to a one day banning, and more helpful pointers about how I could avoid being such a moron.

For what it is worth, Nassib's quarterback rating against AQ's continues to be just a tick below Andrew Robinson's quarterback rating versus AQs. He has a 116 QB rating in tonight's loss.

I would love to see some of those other QBs behind that line and with that WR corp succeed ... I stand by what I said and you are still a moron as many other posters have been happy to tell you. Apparently you haven't watched BJ Daniels much ... you saw the good BJ Daniels last night ... as good as he can possibly be ... go back and look at the ND game or the Cuse game last year ... that is the BJ Daniels that rears its ugly head most nights.

You are faulting Nassib for this game? Are you serious?!?

I saw at least 7 dropped, but easily catchable, balls.

Nassib is not the answer, but that is not a good post.

I do appreciate holding people accountable for their potentially ridiculous statements. In this case, some were partially right.

Pay side? Does anyone really want that?

did you hit your head?

Seriously, get a life. You are keeping a database of other posters' comments and then posting them back? That's psycho-creepy

did you hit your head?

Worst post ever. (ban me if you must for using that line but it's 100% true in this case)

None of those statements are false even today much less from whenever you started tracking them aside from maybe the line about Heisman candidate.

Andrew Luck would struggle in our current offense.

look kid... when we get the payside,there will be posts on every idiotic statement that you have ever made.as a matter of fact we will have a premium drop down menu just in your honor and any responce to your posts on the cheap seat side will be met with"pay the bucks if you want the truth".

until then, take the some p.m's .

now go back to sleep
'Bout time.

Nassib is average at best, bad pocket awareness, strong arm but no real touch and horrible on the long passes.

I would add to this a surprising struggle with leadership.
Nassib has started the last 23 games for SU and played nearly EVERY snap, which is more than most college quarterbacks will ever experience. How much better is he now than he was in September of 2010? He's improved, but not nearly as much I had hoped.
I respect the opinions on here about Loeb, and I have to trust them because I've never seen him take a meaningful snap or anyone else for that matter.

Hey fan fan, how many guys on this team are better? 2? 3? Let's see. provo is a terrific reciever as a tight end. Blocker. Not so much. Who else on O is a better player? On D. phil thomas. yes. jones. yes. Who else? Do you watch the games? Or do you just see the o not moving and say well our qb must suck? If Ryan isn't the best player on the team, he is top 5 or 6. That tells you where we are as a program.

When I first started posting that Nassib might very well be the problem holding back our offense, the above posters helped point out what an idiot I was for thinking such a nutty thought.

"Idiot" is too harsh of a word. But Nassib was not the issue last night.

fanfanclubclub, are you the former su96esq? just curious

Nope, still wouldn't trade him for BJ Daniels. It just so happens that I've watched more than one USF game this year.

Also, I'm not a jackass, so I have that going for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did you hit your head?

Ryan Nassib is playing to his capabilities for the most part. He is smart, understands the offense, has decent arm strength and is courageous.

He does not have a quick release, does not throw long with accuracy, does not throw a particularly catchable ball and does not have good feet.

He is undoubtedly the best QB we have on the team.

He is not the answer in the long run, but he should not be the focus of attention> Right now we need to play better defense - we need to hit harder and tackle better - we need to improve in ST and need to execute in all phases of the game - catch the darn ball!

Wow. How not to do a callout thread.

1) Don't have it read like a term paper you have been researching for weeks

2) Don't have working links, that's next level OCD

3) Don't hit "Post Reply" 10 minutes after the game is over

What's the German word for feeling embarrassment for someone else? Just go ahead and changechange your handlehandle nownow.

Wow. How not to do a callout thread.

1) Don't have it read like a term paper you have been researching for weeks

2) Don't have working links, that's next level OCD

3) Don't hit "Post Reply" 10 minutes after the game is over

What's the German word for feeling embarrassment for someone else? Just go ahead and changechange your handlehandle nownow.

That is hilarious and priceless :)

So, after last night's game, where Nassib would have had 5 TD passes if the recievers could hang onto the ball, tou post this. Fact of the matter was, when Nassib was allowed to throw last night he was a terrific game manager, didn't make any terrible throws, and led the team into the red zone numerous times. A couple of those TD's, if caught, would have been a big play at the time to keep us in the game.

Why don't you just go back to your "job in the nfl" or wherever the hell you work and put in the same effort there as you put on this asinine post. Maybe you'll get a raise.

wow I thought Nassib was the best thing we had going last nigh. South Florida won the game at the line of scrimmage. He threw maybe 2 bad passes all night. Receivers were dropping passes. South Florida was just more athletic poised and excuted with seniority.

Nassib was out there risking his career on getting hit for our club and stood in the pocket with pressure coming and made a few nice passes. He keep running the ball hard and getting hit becuase he didn't have time to slide doing so.

Say what you will but Nassib had the ability to overcome and do what he could. He played like a upperclassmen. He kept us in the game because at both lines of scrimmage we were loosing.

So, after last night's game, where Nassib would have had 5 TD passes if the recievers could hang onto the ball, tou post this. Fact of the matter was, when Nassib was allowed to throw last night he was a terrific game manager, didn't make any terrible throws, and led the team into the red zone numerous times. A couple of those TD's, if caught, would have been a big play at the time to keep us in the game.

Why don't you just go back to your "job in the nfl" or wherever the hell you work and put in the same effort there as you put on this asinine post. Maybe you'll get a raise.

I'm sure Goodell's toilet is spotless, work ethic is his strong suit :)

"Anybody who thinks [Nassib]'s the problem is nuts. . . Do you really want Loeb or Kinder in there? I can't believe we are really discussing this."