"Kentucky overwhelming favorite to win NCAA tournament" | Syracusefan.com

"Kentucky overwhelming favorite to win NCAA tournament"

If you watch college hoops that's just a factually innacurate thing to say. Even at 2:1 thats 33% hardly overwhelming.

If you watch college hoops that's just a factually innacurate thing to say. Even at 3:1 thats 25%, hardly overwhelming.
Well don't go throwing facts in there, that just messes everything up

Also, the majority of people who watch college basketball for a living say factually inaccurate things all the time and get paid for it

Ryan Burr predicted we would have what 4 to 5 losses by the be tourny, he predicted that we would lose to cincinnati after we lost to notre dame.

Ryan Burr is an idiot

I hate Kentucky with a passion more than i hate gtown and uconn now. Cause thier coach is oily as his hair, he is a dirty recruiter and will bite uk in the behind one of these days we can only hope.

Anthony Davis should have been with us, he tried to get Dajuan, and now he will go after Nerlens

disregard that 29-1 team out there Ryan, that would absolutely destroy UK. God make it happen, I want that NT matchup!

The only thing overwhelming about Kentucky is the number of people with 6 toes or fingers.

I really want to see UK up against some real competition. I find myself in awe of them sometimes and then I remember we would look the same if we were in the SEC.

I really want to see UK up against some real competition. I find myself in awe of them sometimes and then I remember we would look the same if we were in the SEC.
if you aren't watching this game, it's like UK playing a high school team.

if you aren't watching this game, it's like UK playing a high school team.
Yea, I had it on for a bit. Saw Georgia is a joke for a power conference basketball school and turned over to Jersey Shore. I saw Vinny play in the NBA celebrity game. Im pretty sure hes better than anyone on Georgia.

Yea, I had it on for a bit. Saw Georgia is a joke for a power conference basketball school and turned over to Jersey Shore. I saw Vinny play in the NBA celebrity game. Im pretty sure hes better than anyone on Georgia.
you are probably right.

Anthony Davis should have been with us, he tried to get Dajuan, and now he will go after Nerlens

It's called recruiting.

Not sure why Davis "should have" been with us. Obviously he's going to try and recruit a player as good as Coleman. Shocking he wants to go after the #2 player in the country.

Ryan Burr predicted we would have what 4 to 5 losses by the be tourny, he predicted that we would lose to cincinnati after we lost to notre dame.

Ryan Burr is an idiot

I hate Kentucky with a passion more than i hate gtown and uconn now. Cause thier coach is oily as his hair, he is a dirty recruiter and will bite uk in the behind one of these days we can only hope.

Yea how dare calipari recruit good players...does he think hes at a bigtime program or something?

Gosh, that daunting SEC schedule, when you're the only team that is playing like a ranked team, must be so difficult

you mean burr didnt say kentucky has "serious, serious problems"? im shocked.

OVERWHELMING

signed Ryan Burr.

LOVE IT !!!

Motivation is a wonderful thing. Us against the world, right ?

Just don't overlook anyone else along the way.

Burr is their biggest moron since Brennan. Except Brennan at least was around the game for many years. Burr has not one single credential. He's the classic over-compensating Syracuse grad who tries to act neutral in front of guys who totally outclass him in bball/reporting chops (DG, and Katz) by cracking on Syracuse.

I recall the 1999 title game. Connecticut was 33-2. Duke was 36-1. The Blue Devils had been ranked #1 for 8 weekly polls that eyar. But the Huskies had been #1 in ten of them. Billy Packer called the game, which Connecticut won, 77-74, as if it was one of the great uspets in tournament history, something to rank with MC State '83, Villanova '85 and Kaqnsas '88. I'm quite sure he made specific refercne to those games. It wasn't a tremednous upset. it was a tremendous confrontation.

I also recall Jim Natz hyping the 2003 title game by asking "Is this the night Roy Williams finally wins his national championship?" Williams had been a head coach for for 15 years, Jim Boeheim for 27. Williams had been an assistant on the bench next to Dean Smith when Jim's team beat UNC to go to his first Final Four. Nobody asked if it was the night Jim Boehiem finally wins his anti0onal championship.

Now we have a 28-1 #1 team and a 29-1 #2 team and the 28-1 team is the "odds on favorite to win the national championship".

Hookay...

The only thing overwhelming about Kentucky is the number of people with 6 toes or fingers.

I bet most of the Kentucky fans have at least 6 toes or fingers... some might even have 9 or 10 ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom