Kentucky - UCLA | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Kentucky - UCLA

I see UCLA as a more skilled, less physical team that is getting boned by the refs while playing a nice 2nd half. Adaboyo is the most physical guy on the court and if you fight him for position it's a foul! I give up.

UK's Hawkins is what we should all hope Howard Washington can be here. Steady, solid 4 year system PG

I used to love Bill Raftery but the guy totally is bias.
He has gone Hollywood. Also, I watched the 2012 Ohio State game and found him totally be rooting for Ohio State.

Kentucky is going to win it all.

I used to love Bill Raftery but the guy totally is bias.
He has gone Hollywood. Also, I watched the 2012 Ohio State game and found him totally be rooting for Ohio State.

Kentucky is going to win it all.

I think UCLA has a run left. Not if they keep getting boned by the refs.

UCLA needs to make something happen coming out of the break. Ain't over yet.

UK won this game when Ball was named freshman of the year. Two best freshman on the court play for UK. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit saying that.

Officiating is so obviously beneficial to one team over the other in the NCAA. I don't want UCLA or UK to win, but you can't favor a team.

Would Hop be interested in the UCLA opening that's imminent?

After every game...

Drake has to be on Cal's payroll. No way this All-Toronto Everything "6 god" is that big of a UK nut hugger.

IMG_8825.jpg

Back to mediocrity for UCLA. they got smoked and will lose Ball, Alford and Leaf.

I don't know about that. They have four top 50 recruits (and Ball's brother is not one of them) coming in next year - easily a top five recruiting class. Question is which coach will be they be playing for next year.

Does the loaded recruiting class for UCLA follow Alford to IU?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom