Keon Lyn out for the season... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Keon Lyn out for the season...

K€0n L¥n ‏@KeonLyn83m
Minor setback for a major comeback. My college career at cuse is over but I enjoyed it. This wont be the last thing yall hear of me #Cuse

Hickey's response to him shows what this team is all about: brotherhood

Sean Hickey‏@HickeyCuse603m
@KeonLyn8 love you buddy. You'll get through it

Keon needs to be a leader in the meeting room now.

Worthless secondary? Just stop it. The BS hysterical over the top negativity needs to end.
yep. Dude, knew I should have kept my mouth shut pregame on this issue:(:bang:

Worthless secondary? Just stop it. The BS hysterical over the top negativity needs to end.

negativity or realism? Our secondary is woeful.

We'll miss him, that's for sure. But, when a door closes a window opens?

Something something opportunity something.

Whigham has the tools to be a good corner. We have a few other guys that will get some playing time now and we'll see what they can do. I really can't imagine anyone is worse than #9. Have Broyld go two ways, i bet he could.

I guess Eli Manning sucks because he's the QB of an 0-5 team.

Yea - but if the Giants are headed for an 0fer, he should probably feign injury around the 6th or 7th game - if only to protect his legacy.

Well that really sucks. Too bad for Lyn, part of the game, but a part of the game we all hate to see.

2002's pass defense allowed records are officially in danger. Reddish is banged up, Anderson looks a little banged up, someone said Whigham isn't 100%. Not even sure how you try to mask it. Puts a lot of pressure on an offense with no confidence at the WR position.

Other than FSU, every game from here is a toss up even before this injury.

K€0n L¥n ‏@KeonLyn83m
Minor setback for a major comeback. My college career at cuse is over but I enjoyed it. This wont be the last thing yall hear of me #Cuse

Hickey's response to him shows what this team is all about: brotherhood

Sean Hickey‏@HickeyCuse603m
@KeonLyn8 love you buddy. You'll get through it

Wow.. I hope he recovers OK even though he's done for 'Cuse. Hate to see anyone get hurt. He will be missed.

Our? I thought your team was UB?

Seems to be the popular misconception.

I've been a Syracuse fan all my life. I was accepted to the University but could not attend due to financial reasons. It was heart breaking to say the least. I don't think you will find any young man as passionate for the Orange in football and basketball as me. I have watched every game of both teams since 1995, I was 2.

I found UB as the best option to go to school seeing as it offers a comparable education at a sliver of the cost. So I go to school here basically for free.

As a UB student, though I am an Orange fan first, I've developed a hard found pride for UB sports and the building of its program. I will always love Syracuse most, but I will defend what I know about UB as well.

Some people on this page choose to just ignore all that and outcast me as a UB troll...

as if those existed :bat:

Didn't miss Lyn's presence so I guess this doesn't matter?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom