Kevin Ollie is contesting his firing | Syracusefan.com

Kevin Ollie is contesting his firing

He says that UConn violated his constitutional rights. I sure hope this doesn't get ugly.

I wonder who tipped the ncaa about these “infractions” their being investigated for...hmmm , Glen Miller or someone with an agenda from the AD?

I wonder who tipped the ncaa about these “infractions” their being investigated gor...hmmm , Glen Miller or someone with an agenda from the AD?
My guess. And it is simply that, Glen Miller.

He says that UConn violated his constitutional rights. I sure hope this doesn't get ugly.
What constitutional right did they violate? He was a terrible coach, and they fired him for that.

What constitutional right did they violate? He was a terrible coach, and they fired him for that.
he claims his `4th amendment rights

Who cares if it does? Let them bury themselves with a few more recruits.

949c38558eb7dda57eaa77e6fc61baff.jpg

lol You think I was serious?
I didn't think so but wanted to make sure.

They already lost Golden. I'm sure this will help with the guy from Putnam. He's right next door to them so that should make him feel very uncomfortable.

Dude got done dirty 4 years removed from a National Championship. When he got the extension it was seen as a major 'win' for uconn to keep him away from the NBA. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving program/fanbase. Hope them and Pittsburgh keep having seasons like the last couple.

Dude got done dirty 4 years removed from a National Championship. When he got the extension it was seen as a major 'win' for uconn to keep him away from the NBA. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving program/fanbase. Hope them and Pittsburgh keep having seasons like the last couple.
Guy won the luckiest title ever with Calhoun players. I wish they kept him guy is a train wreck.

Uconn tried to fire for “just cause” with apparently not great evidence of any cause; they probably hoped Ollie would take a decreased buy out and go away. Hope Uconn has some hard evidence otherwise this may get ugly. They still have to pay Hurley that fancy new deal too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom