Kingsley Jonathan: Bills | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Kingsley Jonathan: Bills

He’s played in 3 games, 17 snaps and has 2 tackles.

I knew the 2 tackles part but that was in game 2 or 3. I was surprised he hadn’t seen the field again since then or at least more regularly.

I knew the 2 tackles part but that was in game 2 or 3. I was surprised he hadn’t seen the field again since then or at least more regularly.

Yea the 2 tackles came in game 2 vs the packers. Played a few tackles the next game vs Houston with no tackles then played 8 snaps vs Dallas with no tackles.

Opportunity to play in the XFL now I’m sure. How long would he be on waivers?

They liked him a lot coming out of camp but have quite a bit of depth there and 3 draft picks there as well in Basham, Epinesa, and Rouseau

Basham and Epenesa have been somewhat underwhelming, in my opinion, especially given where they were drafted. I could see the Bills moving on from both of them at the end of their rookie deals. Also doesn't hurt to have some depth on the D-line. All three of those guys have missed at least two games already this year. I wonder if Kingsley will be one of their protected PS guys on a weekly basis.

Basham and Epenesa have been somewhat underwhelming, in my opinion, especially given where they were drafted. I could see the Bills moving on from both of them at the end of their rookie deals. Also doesn't hurt to have some depth on the D-line. All three of those guys have missed at least two games already this year. I wonder if Kingsley will be one of their protected PS guys on a weekly basis.

Agreed. On the two DE's. Epenesa makes a play or two but then just seems to disappear

Was surprised he didn’t play more mins with the Bears. Their DL is a lot like SU right now. No depth and getting no pass rush even on designed blitzes. SU actually prob does better in that area. Very possible he just wasn’t fitting the system but otherwise something didn’t mesh.

He may very well be on the game day roster on Thursday. As of today, they only had 3 healthy DLs.

With Miller out and Basham banged up, good opportunity for Kingsley to get on the field for the Bills. Mike Love played pretty decent when he was called up a few weeks ago.

He signed as a udfa after the draft with the Bills and eventually let go. He definitely must have shown well though and resigned after the Bears released him during the season. Maybe the Bills feel he may have a little extra motivation going against the Bears.

Still don’t understand how he got almost no snaps with the Bears. They’ve been desperate for any DL to step up all year.

Still don’t understand how he got almost no snaps with the Bears. They’ve been desperate for any DL to step up all year.
Chicago is a dumpster fire organization the last thirty years.

They'll ruin the lottery ticket they have in Fields

Chicago is a dumpster fire organization the last thirty years.

They'll ruin the lottery ticket they have in Fields

I don’t think so, Eberflus is a very good coach and other than getting no DL pressure the team is the best 3 win team I’ve ever seen. Their rookie poor man Devin Hester has by himself cost them 2 games and kept them from scoring to potentially pull ahead or tie a 3rd game. For being the equivalent of a AAA team with the players they have. Their coaching staff has done an amazing job. They should be getting blown out of games by 3+ TD’s every game.

Last edited:
all the bills nerds on Twitter loved him in the preseason

If I recall correctly, his pass rush win rate in the preseason was impressive, and he showed off a variety of moves to get to the QB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom