Kingsley Jonathan: Bills | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Kingsley Jonathan: Bills

He is having a good game outside of an offside call.

He just caused a turnover which lead to a score on the next play. Got in the backfield quick to knock away a bad snap from the QB.

He just caused a turnover which lead to a score on the next play. Got in the backfield quick to knock away a bad snap from the QB.
Always liked this kids game. Hope he sticks with the bills. Bunch of established DEs there but still lots of questions around Basham and Epenessa, and really none of the young guys are established no-doubt studs. So there is a crack there.

Always liked this kids game. Hope he sticks with the bills. Bunch of established DEs there but still lots of questions around Basham and Epenessa, and really none of the young guys are established no-doubt studs. So there is a crack there.
He has played well. Bill's DE room is super stacked though. Being a Bill's fan, I hope he sticks. I would be surprised if he isn't in the league somewhere.

Last edited:
From Pro Football Focus, which grades players on every single play:

Edge KINGSLEY JONATHAN — 89.5 PFF grade​

While Buffalo’s second-year edge defender played just 17 snaps — the same amount as last week against the Colts — that was still enough for him to make a mark. He picked up a sack on just five pass-rushing snaps against the Steelers and was even more impressive against the run, as he recorded two stops on his 12 run-defense snaps.

I think he makes the team.

While Buffalo’s second-year edge defender played just 17 snaps — the same amount as last week against the Colts — that was still enough for him to make a mark. He picked up a sack on just five pass-rushing snaps against the Steelers and was even more impressive against the run, as he recorded two stops on his 12 run-defense snaps.

Dude continues to flash.

I think he should make the team, but we know how hard it is for GM's to give up on early round picks still on rookie contracts, which is what the Bills have at DE depth. I do think if they try to stash him on the practice squad again, that won't work out and someone else will scoop him up.

I think he should make the team, but we know how hard it is for GM's to give up on early round picks still on rookie contracts, which is what the Bills have at DE depth. I do think if they try to stash him on the practice squad again, that won't work out and someone else will scoop him up.
Totally agree. Could they get a late round pick for Basham or Lawson and save a spot for Jonathan?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom