Kingsley Jonathan: Bills | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Kingsley Jonathan: Bills

Totally agree. Could they get a late round pick for Basham or Lawson and save a spot for Jonathan?

I don't know, not sure I could see a team wasting future draft capital with all of the upcoming cuts. It's more likely they would have their eyes on guys they plan on pouncing on in the event they are cut.

Totally agree. Could they get a late round pick for Basham or Lawson and save a spot for Jonathan?

Lawson is likely to be a cutdown casualty at this point. There has been rumblings of Buffalo moving Basham or Epenesa for OL help. I wouldn't be surprised if one is moved.

He's going to land somewhere. Either on Bills practice squad or he'll get poached from their to a regular roster. He seems to be improving too.

I don't know, not sure I could see a team wasting future draft capital with all of the upcoming cuts. It's more likely they would have their eyes on guys they plan on pouncing on in the event they are cut.

I said this and then the next day the Giants traded a 7th rounder for Isaiah Simmons, another high draft pick who has been just ok relative to where he was drafted, so I suppose a trade is still possible.

I don't know the NFL waiver rules. Can Buffalo put him on the practice team without waiving him first?

I don't know the NFL waiver rules. Can Buffalo put him on the practice team without waiving him first?

I believe he would have to be cut and then subsequently signed to the practice squad, but I could be wrong.

I believe he would have to be cut and then subsequently signed to the practice squad, but I could be wrong.

So basically, a free agent but most cases if nobody signs him to the 53 roster he goes back to Buffalo? Unless there is a better path to making the 53?

So basically, a free agent but most cases if nobody signs him to the 53 roster he goes back to Buffalo? Unless there is a better path to making the 53?

Yeah he'd probably look at all offers and see where he has the best opportunity.

He was a solid player when at Syracuse but I honestly didn't think he'd make a 53 man roster ever. Worked hard, defied the odds and will be getting paid! Thats awesome!
1693342546312.png

Last edited:
I think KJ is safe until Von Miller returns. That will give the Bills 11 defensive linemen. They usually carry 9. We'll see what happens with the Bills roster after Von returns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom