Kudos to Coach Pasqualoni | Syracusefan.com

Kudos to Coach Pasqualoni

swish7

All Conference
for beating a heavily favored USF and his nice tenure at SU.

Now, please don't embarass Marrone. This board would have a collective heart attack.

Now, please don't embarass Marrone. This board would have a collective heart attack.

Who cares. Both those teams suck.. If Syracuse loses to either they should be out looking for a new coach

Who cares. Both those teams suck.. If Syracuse loses to either they should be out looking for a new coach

Unfortunately we are one of the 7 dwarfs too so you can guarantee we win 1, lose 1. After watching the Big East today (no more bye weeks, i can't watch anymore), I certainly feel a lot better about getting to 7 wins than I did when I woke up this morn.

I feel like this is so much like last year - A BE team get a little bit of momentum going and then they crap the bed versus another marginally-mediocre BE team. Who is even solid in this conference anymore? WVU? maybe for one week more...

Heavily favored? USF was 7 point fave

UConn has never lost to South Florida at the Rent. UConn should never be an underdog at home against them. BJ Daniels is a bad QB. But, hey, I feel a lot better about playing them at the Dome.

UConn has never lost to South Florida at the Rent. UConn should never be an underdog at home against them. BJ Daniels is a bad QB. But, hey, I feel a lot better about playing them at the Dome.
What's up with P&D handing off with less than a minute left when the Victory formation was called for? Not used to winning much anymore, I guess.

USF still hasn't figured out how to win north of the Mason-Dixon line in an outdoor game after October 1st.

What's up with P&D handing off with less than a minute left when the Victory formation was called for? Not used to winning much anymore, I guess.

See Dee Brown vs NC State ... they will never ... ever learn ... one of the many reasons he was shuttled out of the Cuse.

Heavily favored? USF was 7 point fave
Honestly, I don't care and had no awareness of the 'line'. All I knew was a month ago people were saying USF was the 2nd best team in the conference. I wasn't about to research the line to make the OP. Melodramatic posts have more impact here, so it's good practice to liberally lace posts with unwarranted adjectives.

Honestly, I don't care and had no awareness of the 'line'. All I knew was a month ago people were saying USF was the 2nd best team in the conference. I wasn't about to research the line to make the OP. Melodramatic posts have more impact here, so it's good practice to liberally lace posts with unwarranted adjectives.

Hahaha. I agree swish

USF handed that game to UConn the same way we pissed the Rutgers game away.

Two missed FG's, and two BJ Daniels INT's.

USF's final drive they reached the UConn 30, and Daniels threw a 4 yard pass on 4th and 7.

I agree, Kudos to Coach Pee. <insert writing name in snow smiley>

Here's the scoop on Coach P: Doug Marrone brushed Coach P up on his interviewing skills so that he would get the job at UConn. His secret mission is to drive the program into the ground which he has experience at. After burying the program and bankrolling a nice wad of cash, Marrone will bring him back to retire at his rightful position at SU ... Linebackers coach.

I agree, Kudos to Coach Pee. <insert writing name in snow smiley>

Here's the scoop on Coach P: Doug Marrone brushed Coach P up on his interviewing skills so that he would get the job at UConn. His secret mission is to drive the program into the ground which he has experience at. After burying the program and bankrolling a nice wad of cash, Marrone will bring him back to retire at his rightful position at SU ... Linebackers coach.

I don't know. Our linebacking corps was outstanding last year and I think this year's group has the potential to get even better. Why mess with success?

See Dee Brown vs NC State ... they will never ... ever learn ... one of the many reasons he was shuttled out of the Cuse.

Why'd you have to bring that up? I mean, it's not like they had a senior FB that weighed 240 lbs available *cough* Rob Konrad *cough* with another good blocking FB they could've had block for him *cough* Nick Sudano *cough*.

I don't know. Our linebacking corps was outstanding last year and I think this year's group has the potential to get even better. Why mess with success?

Good point. His rightful position will be Asst Linebacker Coach under the direction of Coach Conley.

Why'd you have to bring that up? I mean, it's not like they had a senior FB that weighed 240 lbs available *cough* Rob Konrad *cough* with another good blocking FB they could've had block for him *cough* Nick Sudano *cough*.

All we had to do was kick a friggin FG ... that is what upsets me the most ... Just kneel on it and kick the friggin FG!!!

All we had to do was kick a friggin FG ... that is what upsets me the most ... Just kneel on it and kick the friggin FG!!!

Very true. Either way you don't give it to a freshman backup (albeit a talented one that was quite productive) with the game on the line like that. Whatever, I need to stop living in the past.

Very true. Either way you don't give it to a freshman backup (albeit a talented one that was quite productive) with the game on the line like that. Whatever, I need to stop living in the past.

I tried to do that ... the past keeps rearing its ugly head in bizarre ways ... hence this thread :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom