Kyle McCord; The King in the North!!! | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Kyle McCord; The King in the North!!!

31st all time in passing yards. In 3 games.

If he throws for 300 again this week he will move up to 28th all time, right behind Rex Culpepper.

He is also 29th all time in passing touchdowns with ... 10. If he throws 3 this week he breaks... the top 20 all time with 13 :confused:.

Our passing record book is gross lol
It is literally begging to be rewritten.

Literally begging.

If I were him, I would have buyer's remorse. The OL is many levels below Ohio State. The receivers are also inferior. How could he perform with such the cast?

If I were him, I would have buyer's remorse. The OL is many levels below Ohio State. The receivers are also inferior. How could he perform with such the cast?
All 4 of him games have resulted in more pass yards than his BEST OSU game

3 of his 4 games have resulted in more TDs than his BEST OSU game. The other game tied his best game for total touchdowns

The first two games resulted in only 1 sack each. The last two games were worse but there is evidence it can be fixed and Fran is focused on it

He is top 5-10 on many heisman lists

I bet he is happy so far, with the desire to get even better

Last edited:
Watch your a$$ Rex Culpepper cause here comes Kyle McCord. He’s 88 yards away from 26th all time.

Tied for 16th all time in passing touchdowns. With 14!

Roughly 900 yards away from a top-10 all time season and 3 touchdowns away from 10th most in a single season (at 17!)

Watch your a$$ Rex Culpepper cause here comes Kyle McCord. He’s 88 yards away from 26th all time.

Tied for 16th all time in passing touchdowns. With 14!

Roughly 900 yards away from a top-10 all time season and 3 touchdowns away from 10th most in a single season (at 17!)
Let's have him beat Dungey's 300 yard game record.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom