Class of 2014 - Kyron Watson | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Kyron Watson

FYI that link has been confirmed.

I dont really know what to say.

Model-actor in NYC... So, he's a waiter?

to quote him: He is a marble statue

1468554_700068630012286_1590506241_n.jpg

We still haven't heard about the in home tomorrow, we shall see what happens
Doesn't look good at the moment, however remember ND camped out last days at Ishaq's house and sealed the deal late in the game if I remember correctly.

Not worried about LB recruits. We will land one more in this class and although Watson is a stud lets not forget the Hodge was a c lister who may end up being a starter for us this year. We will be fine

Leave it to Syracuse.com to pick something up a few days after everyone else.

Do they actually break anything? Every article is "according to ESPN", "according to Rvls.com", according to...

orangenirvana said:
Back when Paul Chiara was taking handoffs during the Gerg Era. *shudder*

He only had 50 career carries. Brinkley, Carter and Hogue were our backs back then. But the injuries hurt us one year.

CusefanATL said:
FYI that link has been confirmed. I dont really know what to say.

You 100% sure? He's working in the finance and oil industry. Maybe he moonlighted doing modeling at one time.

Lost Malik Brown, Gus Edwards, Laray Smith as well.

Staff has done a great job with this class, but the decommit that really hurt was Gus and not Zach Allen. With Gus, there isn't a problem with depth at RB.

Also, Let's not forget the self-inflicted injury of pulling William Stanback's offer. In hindsight that was a bad call.

Also, Let's not forget the self-inflicted injury of pulling William Stanback's offer. In hindsight that was a bad call.
Did we ever figure out if he had one?

Do they actually break anything? Every article is "according to ESPN", "according to Rvls.com", according to...
They break every weather report they ever do!

Did we ever figure out if he had one?

you know what, I'm not 100% sure. But it's been reported, he had one until the change in staff.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com..._1_ucf-coaches-latavius-murray-george-o-leary

UCF had not heard of Stanback until just one week before signing day. Despite rushing for more than 4,000 yards during his high school career, the 5-foot-11, 205-pound running back held just one offer, from Syracuse, during his senior season.

"I think he was frustrated with that and he couldn't understand why that was happening," Watson recalled. "Uniondale has had a good run and put a lot of kids in Division I colleges, but for some reason the colleges weren't coming around so much. I'm not sure why."

When then-Syracuse coach Doug Marrone was hired away by the Buffalo Bills, Stanback's Syracuse offer was gone, too. Suddenly, Uniondale's star athlete was left without a solid college option.

Watson, who played at Syracuse from 1983-87, picked up the phone and called one of his old coaches: George O'Leary.

One week later, Stanback was on a plane to Orlando for an official UCF visit. He committed soon after, adding a potential gem to the recruiting class.

Not worried about LB recruits. We will land one more in this class and although Watson is a stud lets not forget the Hodge was a c lister who may end up being a starter for us this year. We will be fine

Hodge wasn't a C lister - where the hell did you get that from?

he would have came to Cuse if we could have got him qualified. So instead Marrone threw his buddy a bone
I'm not a Marrone hater, and feel he did wonders turning the program back in the right direction. BUT (you knew it was coming), I don't think he completely understood the college recruiting game. Telling kids they had to make the best decision for themselves and sleep on their decision, etc., I respect that very much. However, in order to win, kids sometimes need to be told what's best for them in an honest way. A little more aggressiveness couldn't have hurt while still being the role model parents and kids need and are looking for in a mentor during their college years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom